Berserk AMV?

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Yeah, im makin a Berserk music video. But my problem is that i cant decide wether to use Korn - Dead Bodies Everywhere, or Throwdown - Trust. Im leaning toward using Korn's song becuase is has more of a beat that I can follow. And the quality of them arent gonna be that great. If anyone out there knows how to Burn/Rip Berserk DVDs here is your chance to help someone!

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Staring at the Sun.
Waste my Hate
Crawling
something by the Pillows (think FuRi KuRi)
Other World

Some one should make a Superman(its not easy) - Gundam W amv someday.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Nasferatu Zodd said:
Yeah, im makin a Berserk music video. But my problem is that i cant decide wether to use Korn - Dead Bodies Everywhere, or Throwdown - Trust. Im leaning toward using Korn's song becuase is has more of a beat that I can follow. And the quality of them arent gonna be that great. If anyone out there knows how to Burn/Rip Berserk DVDs here is your chance to help someone!

I really don't think "Dead Bodies Everywhere" fits Berserk at all, except maybe for the title. If nothing else, it's a pretty crappy song. Can't really say anything about "Trust," never heard it.

Actually I'm working on one too. the song I'm using is Interpol- obstacle 1. I might use Debaser by the pixies on another, using some of the same clips. I can show you how it's going so far, if someone will tell me where to get a free site I could put it up at. I'm also using clips of streets of rage captured off my TV with a digital camera, and a game called BALLZ! for genesis too. Pure gold, babies. Oh, and a good, cheap video editing software would help me too.

I can help with ripping, I made the first 2 dvds to vcds without problems using CladDVD XP. Theres smartripper too, but I get conversion problems when I use that with TMPGEnc. For converting to a smaller format, like divx, go with virtual dub. To make VCDs, the program TMPGenc is pretty good. just make sure you read the readmes!

phant112

I'm a llama!
Im going to make a Berserk AMV so soon as I get my DVD's...

But its not to a song like Dead Bodies Everywhere etc etc... Im goin gto use an instramental... A song from Apocalytica - Path

I think that the mood it presents often fits Berserk, also its a good song too...

as for a cheap video editing program? Windows Movie Maker... but it sucks

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
But its not to a song like Dead Bodies Everywhere etc etc... Im goin gto use an instramental... A song from Apocalytica - Path

I think that the mood it presents often fits Berserk, also its a good song too...
i like that song just dont use the sandra nasic version use only the instrumental or u migth wanna use -hope that one is also pretty cool

Have any of you seen a movie called Requiem for a Dream? There is this one song on that soundtrack that would be awesome for Berserk, in my opinion, its called Summer Overture by the Kronos Quartet. It was recently used in a trailer for the Two Towers DVD. There is a remixed version by Delirium called Deluxed. Maybe I'll work on that.

phant112

I'm a llama!
just dont use the sandra nasic version use only the instrumental or u migth wanna use -hope that one is also pretty cool

Nah I would never use that version.. it suXors compared the instramental... But as soon as I get my Berserk DVD's Im going to start work on it...

Another good song I'm thinking of using for an AMV is Mad World by Gary Jelws (not sure what his last name it), its a cover of the Tears for Fears original, very good song, but doesnt really fit Berserk, I was thinking more of Bebop or something... But good song none the less... Its from the Donnie Darko OST... which is also a very good movie.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

nah all of you are wrong. THE ANVIL OF CROM - CONAN. that one is good

Top Bottom