GUTSU A PUERTO RICAN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
more proof that there should be 10 post minimum for starting new threads. HELL, 2 posts would have prevended this bullshit.

G

Genn21

:D , Why does guts have to have a certain racial tone to go berserk and bang bitches.

Berserkers are usally of the northern cultures and wound themselves before battle to go apeshit on the battlefeild. Sometimes they eat hallucinating compunds to give them illusions of grandeur and make them beleive they were gods among men. They didnt constantly bang bitches .. maybe some young peasents or anything they captured from there seige.

Tensh id say 50 post minimum.

it was just a joke okay ,i'm half italian and half spanish.So anyone who says im a racist Im NOT.I POSTED IT ALSO KNOWING THAT MAJIN BUU OR IS IT MAJIN TENSHI WOULD RESPOND WITH HIS NO ONE UNDER 50 POST SHOULD START A THREAD.TAKE A BREAK DUDE JUST KICK BACK. HAVE FUN AND LAUGH.

Majin_Tenshi

CRAZYBERSERKER said:
it was just a joke okay ,i'm half italian and half spanish.So anyone who says im a racist Im NOT.I POSTED IT ALSO KNOWING THAT MAJIN BUU OR IS IT MAJIN TENSHI WOULD RESPOND WITH HIS NO ONE UNDER 50 POST SHOULD START A THREAD.TAKE A BREAK DUDE JUST KICK BACK. HAVE FUN AND LAUGH.

let me explain this in terms you might be able to understand.

U R N IDIOT. TAKE OFF CAPS LOCK

M

medievald00d

i feel sorry for this bbs
the ratio of smart (hell, even half decent) people to stupid shitheads

1:30

(im approximating, and not exaggerating. Bloody Needle has been the smartest person to join this bbs ever since i've started)

G

Genn21

You dont feel as sorry as I do when berserk hits cartoon network. ( did the guy just call tenshi majin buu :eek: .)

Medieval youd have to take in account we have a excess of nearly 1800 non-active members to. ( are you comparing stupid shitheads to dead members or can they switch vice versa )

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/weenie.php

Majin_Tenshi

Genn21 said:
( did the guy just call tenshi majin buu :eek: .)
If he did that in person, it would have resulted in a knife through the forehead. Y'know, one of these days, I've gotta figure out how to stab people through the computer screen. Or at least detonate the moniter sending shards of glass into their face.

Majin Tenshi said:
perhaps they weren't crappy threads?

Should we set a few criteria before anyone join this bbs, such as

1) Not starting a thread lesser than 10 posts (what u mention)
2) Explore this website and read all threads before u join
3) Do not ask stupid question such as scans
4) Make sure u have at least understand the whole story or have at least berserk manga/anime

And so on... ?

M

medievald00d

newbs wouldnt read it....Or even worst, they'd start a post asking about the rules to posting.... ::)

Locke11

Oompa Loompas For Sale!!!
CRAZYBERSERKER said:

Your not funny. His name is Guts not Gutsu. Grow up, it may be funny to you because in groups of 12-13 year olds, maybe "Bangin bitchs" is a funny line. On the internet, as long as your not on some dbz site, its also NOT FUNNY. Btw the consistant caps only reverberate your stupidity.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
ah shit this board is really getting polluted. I doubt anyone even remebers me since the overflow of n00bs chased alot of people away.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
just wait until the manga actually hits the usa this shit will be crowded whit noobs wanna bet

M

medievald00d

do any of the moderators/admins have powers to disable ppls accounts?
it would do the world a favor

G

Genn21

ShinHell9 said:
ah shit this board is really getting polluted. I doubt anyone even remebers me since the overflow of n00bs chased alot of people away.

Pah how could we forget welcome back dude.

btw im a mod on the hawks board come there if you feel the amount of n00boscity is getting to you. I ban at random :D.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Genn21 said:
Pah how could we forget welcome back dude.

btw im a mod on the hawks board come there if you feel the amount of n00boscity is getting to you. I ban at random :D.
sorry for bieng gone so long, I went to myrtle then on a cruise so I had no way to get to a computer.

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
MangyKid Ver.4.3 said:
wow, 19 posts on this thread. 2 were from that crazyberserker dude. And you blame the n00bs for polluting it... ::)

Well, when cool people post on a thread about how uncool the thread is, that makes the thread cool...

It's like Zeno's Paradox, except with immense sucking sounds.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
The sad thing is that the best post in here is CRAZYBERSERKER’s initial one. Good work, team.

toilet.jpg

I do, too. ;)​

-Griffith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom