Who the hell is this character?

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
I saw this on Yahoo Japan and by God it beats even my expertise in the merchandise department. Does anyone have any idea who this person is from Berserk? It almost looks like the King of Midland before he went insane. Or, it could be one of the faces from the eclipse scene?!

LG

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/58992120

Check it out.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
So it's technically 'half a face' then...ugh. Well I guess not every model can be as cute as the golems.

LG

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Lady Griffith said:
I saw this on Yahoo Japan and by God it beats even my expertise in the merchandise department. Does anyone have any idea who this person is from Berserk? It almost looks like the King of Midland before he went insane. Or, it could be one of the faces from the eclipse scene?!

LG

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/58992120

Check it out.

Can't see the picture, it's asking for a login again.

ZKK

Sentient Entropy.
Here you are.
Hell, its not easy to sign up when you don't know a shred of Japanese. :-\

Its not a bad likeness when compared to either Boscogn from the anime or the manga... but is it simply just the head like that? Seems a little odd. If its just a piece of a full resin kit, I'd imagine the whole thing, when pieced together and painted would be quite impressive to see considering how stylized his armour was.

Just flicking through Yahoo Japan though...
So many things I'd like to snap up, but such a damned big language barrier. ;D

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Thank you, ZKK! :D

I have to agree here, that looks like Boscogne, unless they've started making models of random soldiers.

Soul Blader

My blade seeks vengeance!!
If its just a piece of a full resin kit, I'd imagine the whole thing, when pieced together and painted would be quite impressive to see considering how stylized his armour was.
----------------------
Badass panel right there ;)
Thanks!

Top Bottom