Is it possible THEY also have magic weapon?

puella

Berserk forever
Well, some crazy idea comes up in my mind.
I think there could be some possibility that some of Griffith's minion use magic weapon as well.
No matter what they are--apostles or human or something beyond -- they might use magic weapon. I'll take Irvine's big bow as an example.

If not, should we think magic has been used only to defeat evil/demonic power? ::)

This is just my poor speculation. Of course, I myself am not sure of this.

puella said:
If not, should we think magic has been used only to defeat evil/demonic power? ::)

I suppose there is no reason for them to use magic weapons, their weapon at most contain some demonic power.

I highly doubt that magic had been used to defeat evil power, because evil power itself can also be cosidered as Magic ;)

puella

Berserk forever
Smith said:
I suppose there is no reason for them to use magic weapons, their weapon at most contain some demonic power.

I highly doubt that magic had been used to defeat evil power, because evil power itself can also be cosidered as Magic ;)

Good points, indeed. 8)
I think there are many types of magic depending on what caster they are. So magic can be used for bad or good things.
I wanted to say in my previous post even their demonic power could come from some magic.
In this point of view, I'd say the lines between magic and demonic power is so thin.

I speculate that magic user did not create magic weapon themselve, they make use of a magic element and combine with a weapon to make it magical.

For examples:

Most of the weapon with good magical properties are granted by the power of the pixels

For demonic magic weapon, take DS for example, are granted by the spirit of the dead

So from here i guess Caster are not involved in making magic weapon

P.S The line between the good and black magic may be small, but there is still a different, at least from what i know they got their magic from different element.

puella

Berserk forever
Yeah, good speculation, Smith

Smith said:
For demonic magic weapon, take DS for example, are granted by the spirit of the dead

DS has definitely some very special power which we can't identify yet but I don't think it is related to magic

G

Genn21

Pui Pui your right. The d.s is a weapon of hatred. The power of the sword depends on the users angst against a certain faction or thing. This with guts is a rechargable battery he has factors which anger him certain points or memories which he comes in contact with that build up his extreme rage.

I dont believe the d.s is magic. All explain why. Idea is forged basicly out of human thought and a reason for fate. Guts emotion hatred is something of a counteractive human trait that wishes to destroy others a reflex human emtion for great damage to the ego or self ( could this be causeality from miuras perspective ). This emotion of guts is a destructive trait to the foundations that idea is made upon , that is peoples need for tradgedy explained. Its basicly idea's idea which guts hates or his ego , which is the apostles and godhand and peoples beleifs in him. exe. Remember when farnese was praying at the rebirth ceremony guts told her to use her hands for better things than prayer.

Puella never sent me any pictures but saiyen got bunch loads :(

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
puella said:
Well, some crazy idea comes up in my mind.
I think there could be some possibility that some of Griffith's minion use magic weapon as well.
No matter what they are--apostles or human or something beyond -- they might use magic weapon. I'll take Irvine's big bow as an example.

This is just my poor speculation. Of course, I myself am not sure of this.
Griffith minions if they are apostles are magic beings themselves : their body is a magic weapon of itself. Magic doesn't need to be bound at a weapon or object. In the case of Serpico's and Isidoro's magic weapons , they were given to them so they could use magic without they have to study it: a sort of magic crutch.

There are of course many kind of magic. Flora and Schierke use mostly, the "relatively safe" elemental magic, but there are other kind of magic. One it is the black magic that it is based on demon power and here the apostles and the God Hands are masters.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Bill said:
Irvine's bow looks magical to me.

I kinda have a wild theory (which probably isn't valid at all) that Irvine's bow is actually a physical part of him, like an appendage. What drew me to that is that you never see his eyes, but there's that eye on his bow, like his bow is an extension of his eyesight. But if not for this theory, his bow does look magical.

Top Bottom