SuperGuts

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Yeah if anyone has anything to contribute to Superguts like I do then post it.
fly.jpg

Genn.jpg

you-know-who.jpg

superguts_5.psd.jpg

I MADE ALL OF THOSE.

G

Genn21

Id say make a superguts out of this pic. Its tottaly badass with guts slow wolf like ( beasssttt like) stride. It comes off to me like hes stalking his prey , Or like hes ready to enter battle and just looking pumped for action.

02.jpg

N

Nasferatu Zodd

O yeah. Im makin that pic a PATRIOTIC guts. He has all of the colors on his armour. And this one goes out to Saiyijin what ever his name is. He made the scans and he is in the Military.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
The War in Iraq would have been very different if Saddam saw that! :eek: Awesome finished product!

Miyu said:
The War in Iraq would have been very different if Saddam saw that! :eek: Awesome finished product!

Saddam would have been long dead if he had seen this Guy :p

I wondered what the american will say after seeing this?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
If Saddam had meet this guy I guess he wouldn't have used his terrific mass destruction weapons.

Aazealh said:
If Saddam had meet this guy I guess he wouldn't have used his terrific mass destruction weapons.

Not only that, with Guts around, Osama wouldnt even dare to have the thought of destroying the world trade centre!

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Still, that one was a very sloppy job that i did. But thank you for your compliments. Still waitin for Saiyajin to respond! Still what do you mean Bat Skulli?

N

Nasferatu Zodd

just to let yall know. I make avatars. But only a few. I made one for Genn21 allready.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
ya know batman = skullknight the two have horns a cape what would u want more well a utility belt would be cool ;D

N

Nasferatu Zodd

mabey ill make the batskull thingy. But def will make puck. But what super character?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Respond? Sorry if I didnt answer back and E-mail or anything. I am trying to get out of the military right now and that is taking up most of my time. But once I get situated, I will be back. w00t! But you can still count on those chapters to be posted as long as I have access to a computer with internet. ;D Ja!

Top Bottom