About the opening song for the anime....

The first time I heard it I thought "What the hell is this, some kind of crappy 60's cover?" Well after watching the series with my friend I've seen the damn opening so many times that it's stuck in my head. Between that and my illiterate friend bothering me every couple of minutes about when the next season comes out I'm going crazy. No matter how many times I explain to him there probably won't be another season he still refuses to read any of the manga because he says comics are for kids. And the whole time I have "Tell me why" running through my head threating to consume my sanity. Sorry about the rant, I just really need to get that off my chest.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Stabbing is a great solution to annoying people that is often underestimated.

1. Tell you friend, that anime is fad based. The BerserK anime is, what? 5 years old now? If there was gonna be more, it have been by now.

2. "comics" for kids?
a. Show him one of the orgy scenes.
b. find a bunch of pictures of the inside of a japanese subway. A real one, not anime. Why? Well, you'll be looking for a bunch of adults reading manga. The 'net is a big place, there must be one pic SOMEWHERE...

M

medievald00d

sure, comics are for kids, and so is this

http://www.happytreefriends.com/watch_episodes/index.html

kids seem unusually mature and have strong stomachs nowadays...

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
man for some unknown reason that first post made me laugh hard lol i can really picture that scene in my head ho man. btw if your friend thinks comics are for kids why the hell does he watch the anime

medievald00d said:
http://www.happytreefriends.com/watch_episodes/index.html

Well if i m not wrong u took this website from my thread rite? ::)

Btw, the clips is updated weekly so if u have time take a look ;)

O

Ozmo

theblakeman said:
I hate that webpage. It's idiotic.

Your sound reasoning and powerful arguments evoke echoes of Cicero denouncing Catiline in the senate. Truly, the venerable patricians of the republic tremble at your approach!

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Ozmo said:
Your sound reasoning and powerful arguments evoke echoes of Cicero denouncing Catiline in the senate. Truly, the venerable patricians of the republic tremble at your approach!

Well, he has a point. :-\

Top Bottom