Hi im new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
Re:Hi im new ^_^

this is a trip reading animegirl^_^s posts. they just scream "fluffy". Hooray for Texas

M

medievald00d

Rules to Skullknight.net

1. Dont start threads that are meaningless (this thread is meaningless)
2. Dont act overly excited. This bbs is full of people that dont get enough, and they arent very happy. e.g. they hate happy people
3. Dont ask for scans. VERY BIG NO-NO
4. Dont post posts that are meaningless (this could be considered meaningless, and I may be flamed for it...oh well)

Anyways, if you dont act like a fangirl or a moron, you will be immediately accepted into this bbs. Otherwise, you will have to build up your respect for a long time....One more thing, I have nothing against you, and this is not a flame (just a friendly reminder)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
medievald00d said:
Rules to Skullknight.net

1. Dont start threads that are meaningless (this thread is meaningless)
2. Dont act overly excited. This bbs is full of people that dont get enough, and they arent very happy. e.g. they hate happy people
3. Dont ask for scans. VERY BIG NO-NO
4. Dont post posts that are meaningless (this could be considered meaningless, and I may be flamed for it...oh well)

Anyways, if you dont act like a fangirl or a moron, you will be immediately accepted into this bbs. Otherwise, you will have to build up your respect for a long time....One more thing, I have nothing against you, and this is not a flame (just a friendly reminder)
Rules of social life ^_^
1.When in a new place, introduce yourself 6_6
2.When a new people introduces himself, welcome him/her. 0_o
3.Do not be fool, blinded by scornfulness and relative 'non-noobieness' ç_ç
4.Being in good mood isnt a sin, and being polite neither. °_°
5.If you throw shit at everybody, you will live under an amount of it >_<
Welcome Female ;)
Guil

M

medievald00d

1. What does any of that have to do with my post?
2. Skullknight.net has no social people, therefore, your rules are not applicable ;)

Animegirl, welcome to the board, o yea, i forgot to give you the list of people to avoid.

1. All male Skullknight.net Admins. ALL OF THEM!!!!!
2. Majin Tenshi
3.Genn (actually he can be pretty cool at times)

Thats about it. Everyone else on this board is often quite nice most of the time. One more thing. EVERY time you post on this board, EXPECT to be flamed. You should be honored if either Walter or Griffith would waste their time to flame you. You should be VERY honored if Walter or Griffith replies without flaming. Praise is essentially non-existant, so dont expect any.

Now that I've scared you off the board, welcome! ;)

Animegirl^_^

have a wonderfull day
ok lets start anew here, now then about being happy im not there is really no reason for me too be none at all!

i was beat my dad till i was 11, then raped by my first date when i was 13, the my dad came back when he heard i was raped, he got drunk beat me called me a whore and i deserved what i got, even tho when i was raped i knew nothing of sex, and well untill recenatly i never cared for sexuall thoughts. i love the anime berserk, and i don't know what a fangirl is, i just know that i want to dive in to the series and find out all i can, about it. and well walter when you said leave, i'll just say that my girlfriend reads the manga for me so i won't read the rape parts or child abuse she tells meabout them tho, so i won't puke or break down in a ball crying thinking of the wonderfull life i had.... wow im sorry, sorry i've never become defence over this before im sorry... im sure at least some of you have had something like this... and im sorry if you have, but you will understand at least alittle... again im not happy, i don't want scans i'll follow the rules! and most of all i want to be hear cause i enjoy beserk and you guys do too and we have a common likeing, so i feel you guys will be a good way to make friends, i have no friends besides my girlfriend. only person i trust, anyway im sorry if my happy mask was offenceive, i had just got through meditating and it puts me in a state of mind so im sorry

i really don't except anyone to be sempathtic tho so don't worry, im used too it kind of like a callous lol
so can we start over now?

medievald00d said:
Rules to Skullknight.net

im sorry but if im happy im going to take my happiness, cause as you read above, im not a happy person. so do i fit in with every one? as a non happy person?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
There's really no problem (at least with me).
Life showed you once again being nice and with good will to other people is often useless. However I don't think the solution for you to befriend people is to talk about your sad experience, but it may help you. You're your own judge ^^

Now it is time for you to join in the blabling, arguing and non-sensing about the explosive story Berserk is (if the tyrannic Walter is ok, of course, but i dont really worry^^)

See ya
Guil

Animegirl^_^

have a wonderfull day
my intention was never to get them to be friends cause of a sad story, if i wanted that i whould have said it first, i was just told not to be happy so i told him/them that well im not very happy, as you read above! so maybe they will know how i am and not misinterput me

oh yeah by the way the only reason i said the stuff about my past was cause people thought i was happy(which i can be and im just going to say so what to people who don't like it cause i never have been happy snice i was 7) and i said it cause it's my reason for saying that i can't handle the rape/child abuse, but my girlfriend/wife, reads the manga for me tell me what i can see and what i can't see

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
You fucking suck!!!

Stop double and triple posting you stupid fucking bitch. Sorry if that was a little harsh, but you're the most annoying person to ever (dis)grace the boards.

Animegirl^_^

have a wonderfull day
oh im sorry... didn't mean to offend, wait how am i anoying? and by the way if you thought it was harsh don't say it but i've been called worst so you don't bother me, i don't know you and you don't know me so you can't bother me

by the way i like that banner and avatar

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Re:You fucking suck!!!

Uriel said:
Stop double and triple posting you stupid fucking bitch. Sorry if that was a little harsh, but you're the most annoying person to ever (dis)grace the boards.
Thats words that dont surprise me in a guy whose first ID was Gutzs...
Guruattzzuss da VlakZoldman
:)

P

psymont

? ??? ?

hmmm, just move on to other topics and dont pay attention to the critics ....

Uriel

Guil Malalanus said:
Thats words that dont surprise me in a guy whose first ID was Gutzs...​
Gutzs was a name of a character I role played before I'd even seen Berserk. And everyone has a right to change their ID once they become bored with it. You, of all people, should know that ;)

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)

Uriel said:

that IS pretty harsh there Uriel. usually I think you're a pretty cool dude. But that was a bit over-mean.

Take whatever happiness you can animegirl^_^. Just be careful what you say here. that is my only advice

Re:Not that bad...

Uriel said:
but you're the most annoying person to ever (dis)grace the boards.

Nah, i do not agree with this, if u hv know someone by the name of Baldogh, u should know that AnimeGirl is far from that annoyance...

P.S: Baldog had instant msg for asking me about the shadow world, i cant stand him any longer :-\

Lliugusamui

around the corner

Smith said:
Nah, i do not agree with this, if u hv know someone by the name of Baldogh, u should know that AnimeGirl is far from that annoyance...

P.S: Baldog had instant msg for asking me about the shadow world, i cant stand him any longer :-\
Aahah I dont want to be an ass, but he also pmed me about astral feelings and all, and seing after some replies i wasnt eager to answer anymore, he told me to get fuck(in well-french-written manner tho ^^ )
He's not a bastard but quite annoying indeed.
Sure I am too, don't annoy me with this ^^
Guil

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

Smith said:

Oh, so he got you too? He's PM'ed me like three times.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
He PMed me 23 times, and I replied until he understood (well, almost), I'm quite proud of it actually 8).

M

medievald00d

;Djesus christ, im SO happy to have avoided that thread started by Baldough....(the one that explaining the shadow world...) I just read it and knew he was gonna be annoying, but i had NO idea he was PMing everyone....lucky me... ;D

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Aazealh said:
He PMed me 23 times, and I replied until he understood (well, almost), I'm quite proud of it actually 8).

Wow, so 23 is the magic number; he’s only PMed me 9 times. I’ve been nothing but polite and informative too. See, I’m not such an ogre. =)

Although... I don't know why he bothers PMing little ole' me, Kimchan taught me everything I know! She's shy about it, but she knows all of Berserk's secrets. She's really the one to PM with ALL your questions. ;D

-Griffith

Uriel

Griffith said:
Although... I don't know why he bothers PMing little ole' me, Kimchan taught me everything I know! She's shy about it, but she knows all of Berserk's secrets. She's really the one to PM with ALL your questions. ;D​
Haha! Griffith, you just kicked Kimchan into the Guillotine :p

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Griffith said:
Wow, so 23 is the magic number; he’s only PMed me 9 times. I’ve been nothing but polite and informative too. See, I’m not such an ogre. =)

Although... I don't know why he bothers PMing little ole' me, Kimchan taught me everything I know! She's shy about it, but she knows all of Berserk's secrets. She's really the one to PM with ALL your questions. ;D

-Griffith

High praise indeed! Guess I should get the shovel and start digging my grave now. :-X

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
kimchan said:
High praise indeed! Guess I should get the shovel and start digging my grave now. :-X

Hey, I didn't say anything your custom title doesn't. ;)

-Griffith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom