whats your favorite band (come on humor me)

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
yeah yeah i know its a cheesy question asked millions of times in forums. but what the hell im not doing anything rigth now and im bored so i wanna ask each one of you if u listen to a particular style of music and if u have a fav band there, that said im a metal fan as for my fav band cradle of filth \m/ >:( \m/

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Pizzicato 5!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!! seriously i can't choose, so many great bands:
Symphony X, Two-Mix, Metallica, Offspring, Iced Earth, T.M. Revolution, Iorn Maiden....all of 'em are great...can't really choose, depends on what i want to listen to.

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Everyone knows rock attained perfection in 1974. It's a scientific fact. So I'll go with Black Sabbath.

I like french hip hop from marseille, their lyrics are so good, anti-racism, anti-fashism.. IAM is on my top list, their lastest disc is coming out in septembre, i already placed my order on Amazon.fr !

When it comes to prime up my mind or focusing on something, i like Rhapsdy (i talked about it in the Theme songs section). When i'm training this is so good.

I dislike english hip-hop/rap because all i can hear is F*ck, f*ck, f*ck and f*ck.. poor lyrics.. maybe i should listen more carefully but i don't even want to.. sorry guys (and ladies :) )

I hope i didn't disappoint anyone.. can't change my tastes :p

Ciao

Locke11

Oompa Loompas For Sale!!!
Cant pick one, but my stuff ranges between these thingers. Pearl Jam, Metallica, Stone Temple Pilots, The Doors, Black Sabbith, Offspring, Jimi Hendrix, Nirvana, Blink 182, Alice In Chains, Bush, Greenday, Godsmack, Guns And Roses, Motley Crue, Nine Inch Nails, System of A Down, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Used... I better stop...

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Musically, my tastes are all over the place. Some favorites: Nine Inch Nails, A Perfect Circle, Korn (not so much now), Tool, Orgy, etc. etc. Really, I think I could go on and on with this list.

BOB

poruno sutâ
sonics, ramones, fugazi, smiths, Melvins, sleep, shellac, slayer, johnny cash, J.S. Bach.............

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
good tast in music going on in these boards im just happy no one here likes backstreet boys and britney lol ;D ho and guns and roses rock btw

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
BOB said:
sonics, ramones, fugazi, smiths, Melvins, sleep, shellac, slayer, johnny cash, J.S. Bach.............

haha that doesnt go with everything else.

My favorite bands: Iced Earth, Tristania, Blind Guardian, Hammerfall, Lisa Loeb, Counting Crows, and Creed

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
The White Stripes, The Hives, Muse and the Dandy Warhols, primarily. Anything with a good tune I'll probably like.

O

Ozmo

Hmmm... Nightwish, Iron Maiden and Manowar mostly. Stratovarius and Sonata Arctica would be runners up, I suppose.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I love everything from Bach to the S, N Double-O P. But for the sake of the question and arbitrary choices; my answers gotta be Metallica. The new album doesn’t do much for me, but I just saw them in L.A. a few days ago and they still kick ass live.

-Griffith

Animegirl^_^

have a wonderfull day
someone said creed, i love creed the guy has a great voice. but it still stands everclear is my fav, the words just click with me

M

medievald00d

the briefcases ;)
actually, nice band, assuming they're all high schoolers (the trumpet is a friend of mine)

http://www.thebriefcases.com/

as for professional bands, most have been said above, so i'll add some that you guys might not have heard of : Motion City Soundtrack (either their actual band name, or just the title of their cd...), and uh...matchbox twenty

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Baldogh said:
zanzibár and other artists like this
and i like some daft punk songs
Daft Punk is a cool french thing. Penumbra too though in another kind.
Uhh to answer I like many many things
Did you know 1500 years ago, young noble people learned only music ? It was like that because in learning music, they also learned Mathematics and Philosophy (the patterns 2-3, 3-4... taken from shapes of churches were the rules to be apllied ; indeed, people creating a different music were torturated for heresy 0_o) [nuff of this shit]
Guil

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Anal Cunt, Blind Guardian, Demons & Wizards, Iced Earth, Incubus , In Flames, Sonata Arctica, System of a Down... those are the bands I listen to most, but Iced Earth have been my favourite band for about 2 years now. Incubus come a close second, even though their on a completely different level.

Top Bottom