whats your favorite band (come on humor me)

I forgot to mention Buddha Bar (especially "My dear Masters" song, this is SOOOO good) and Ozmo made me think about NightWish, it's been so long that i haven't listen to that !

By the way, Grifth, why don't you like Britney and the Back Street Boys ? :p I'm just kidding.. i think i know what :D

G

Genn21

I like Bach , Mozart , Bethoven , Creed , Godsmack , ( about 2 cold play songs i couldnt stand more ) , Dave mathews , Godsmack , Yoko kanno , Laura turner , The beatles , Jackyl , ( 3 ugly kid joe songs ) , FF7 ost , FF3 ost , Legend of mana ost , Castle vania symphony of the night ost , Xenogears ost , and 3 songs from Xeno saga.

P

psymont

mogwai, soul coughing, ben folds, bowie, berserk ost, offspring, eminem, bad religion, tori amos, elton john, cold play, depeche mode, pixies, ozma, etc....

also love old school rap like the humpty dance, informer, and "here comes the hot stepper, murderer, i am the lyrical ganster, murderer, excuse me mr office, still living like that, oh no we dont die yes we multiply etc...."

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Soul Coughing were fuckin A! Mr. Bitterness owns!

... Sorry, had to get that out. Nobody else I know knows about them.

lye

Nihilist!
glassjaw, dredg, at the drive in, the blood brothers, Coheed & Cambria, afi, thats the kind of shit im listen too now

P

psymont

Kuroi-san said:
Soul Coughing were fuckin A! Mr. Bitterness owns!

... Sorry, had to get that out. Nobody else I know knows about them.

"thats why they call me mr. bitterness"

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Bah fools!

KMFDM! Better then best, meglo-maniacal and harder then the rest!8)
Damn friggin right! wolf in sheeps clothing the ultimate disgrace rapped up as a gift from God exploding in your face!

Animegirl^_^

have a wonderfull day
Genn21 said:
I like Bach , Mozart , Bethoven , Creed , Godsmack , ( about 2 cold play songs i couldnt stand more ) , Dave mathews , Godsmack , Yoko kanno , Laura turner , The beatles , Jackyl , ( 3 ugly kid joe songs ) , FF7 ost , FF3 ost , Legend of mana ost , Castle vania symphony of the night ost , Xenogears ost , and 3 songs from Xeno saga.
dang great taste in music you got there 8)

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
i didn't know osts counted...okay i'll list them: suikoden ost, suikoden II ost, suikoden 3 ost, suikogaiden ost, X/1999 TV ost, Guilty Gear XX ost, PSO ost, Yoko Kanno, Yuki Kajiura, and of course *arc the lad theme starts playing* arc the lad ost.

I guess talking heads would be my favorite, with the pixies, the strokes, interpol, and joy division. I listen to the hives and the white stripes, but never bought an album, so they don't count. unproven statistic either loves or hates the strokes, as they rip off velvet underground TO THE MAX. and funk is cool.

now the bands I hate are good charlotte (ugh), hip hop in general, the "new" metallica, sum 41/mxpx/dashboard confessional, etc... don't they think they could sing... not like a fuckhead? and sound a little different over time? jesus...

3X1-1 RIZZOCKS@#!!!

BOB

poruno sutâ
pixies good strokes bad. no heroin no bang bang. strokes go home!

BTW where have i got that damn JD Album with Dead souls on it?

BOB

poruno sutâ
right you are.

hummmmmmm Someone take these dreams away,
That point me to another day,
lalalaaaaaa

Anyone ever listen to the Trigun OST? I thought a lot of songs from there were amazing. I just saw Radiohead live, and they are amazing. I like nearly everything. But Creed is god awful.

CREED is just a plain rip off Pearl Jam. It was even mention on the Daily Show on comedy central. CREED just plain sucks, Radiohead on the other hand is a good band and always has been.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

I dont really have a favorite band. But there are a few good songs i like alot. Jonny Rzeznik - Im still here, Audioslave - Like a stone, Glassjaw - Hotel of the White Loctus and the title theme from the old ass game Wild 9 for PS1. Its old as hell but its awsome!

(PS, has anyone else noticed that blackswordsman.com hasnt changed in like 5 months???)

yes bob that's a good song. No vocals till the end, I think it's number seven on substance. Just trying off the top of my head. Do you think warsaw sounds like the ramones? Because it just doesn't sound like JD to me. 3 5 0 1 2 5 go.

BOB

poruno sutâ
wouldn't compare these bands at all though i worship both. Which ramones song? the equivalent - Chainsaw on their first album?
that JD song is still very moody to me same as bands like dead moon though i think that B-category goth girls would disagree

010.gif
Go Rammstein go go goooooo

WoW PHD in blah blah

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
well seeing as this got out of my hand what the hell i will name multiple bands also. well a also like machine head , in flames ,shadows fall, emperor, dimmu borgir, satyricon, kovenant , berserker (hehe black metal),metallica ,hatebreed ,slayer , queens of the stone age, him ,kovenant, spineshank, soulfly, sepultura, iron maiden, black sabath,ramenstein , apocaliptica,helloween, PANTERA and few more but hey i could stay here forever but cradle of filth i like them mostly because of the lyrics pure poetry in motion ::) ho well

C

castrateme

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Bah fools!

KMFDM! Better then best, meglo-maniacal and harder then the rest!8)

I'll be another one to agree with this. KMFDM is currently my favorite band, and I eagerly anticipate their upcoming U.S. tour. They're 80% of what I listen to...

In relation to KMFDM, I also enjoy "Pig" a lot ("Pig" = Raymond Watts, one of the long time contributors to KMFDM).

Other bands I like are X Mal Deutschland, Die Form, Clan of Xymox, Rob Zombie, and *gasp* Evanescence.

Just about any classical music is cool, too. :)

Top Bottom