Quick question on current episodes/volume 25

Okay I am about halfway through reading the Golden Age and I decided to take a look at volume 25. So anyway I read so character bios so I'm not totally lost and I just have a few questions. First off what what are the characters main objective at this point in the story?  Also what chapter does volume 25 go up too and what is the current chapter in YA?  Thanks in advance

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Re:Quick question on current chapters/ volume 25

you can figure out the last chapter and current chapter yourself.

Godo's cave was destroyed, so Guts and Caska can no longer stay there safe. They're headed for Puck's home. On the way, they met an old man and Flora. She offered to give them seals for the brands, but asked they take care of a nasty troll problem while they waited.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Volume 25 goes to chapter 216, and the lastest is 226. As for your other question... why would you want to be subjected to such a lame, half-assed experience of the series? Please, read the volumes if you're really interested in the characters and their changing motives. No matter what bios you read or whatever anyone tells you, that isn't going to do the story any justice.

C'mon kids, read the manga, or fuck off.

-Griffith

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

I agree wholeheartedly with Griffith, but since my last HUGE fucking summary seemed to get no attention or use whatsoever, I feel I could help this shitbag of a situation.

Read the fuckin manga.
But go here if you're too lazy.

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=1814

Animegirl^_^

have a wonderfull day

Don't worry i know you got upset with me cause i only know maily about the anime but i know everything that is going on in the manga right now, so no worries about not reading the manga for me. sorry about any confusion i caused you or anger walter.

Yay... i just gotten the new volume 25 today ;D

btw, there is something i dont understand. If i m Guts, i would have swim toward and follow Farnese/Caska during the time when they were washed away, at least i can protect them from any danger

O

Ozmo

Smith said:
Yay... i just gotten the new volume 25 today ;D

btw, there is something i dont understand. If i m Guts, i would have swim toward and follow Farnese/Caska during the time when they were washed away, at least i can protect them from any danger

With the kind of armor he was wearing?

Ozmo said:
With the kind of armor he was wearing?

R u telling me without the new armor Guts is a piece of shit? ::)

In chapter 218 if he can slay more than a hundred trolls i dun see y he cannot protect Caksa/Farnese

O

Ozmo

Smith said:
R u telling me without the new armor Guts is a piece of shit? ::)

In chapter 218 if he can slay more than a hundred trolls i dun see y he cannot protect Caksa/Farnese

I'm telling you that in armor like that he would SINK LIKE A STONE. Swimming in plate-mail isn't.

Ozmo said:
I'm telling you that in armor like that he would SINK LIKE A STONE. Swimming in plate-mail isn't.

IF he sink like a stone and how he manage to swim and slash the ogre head off?

Futhermore, it was only less than a feet away when Guts tried to held her, he could have just swim forward and grab them, later on Shierke would give a log for them

O

Ozmo

I'd never thought anybody would try to argue against "you can't swim in plate-mail". Oh well... ::)

IT CAN'T BE DONE, OK???

What Guts did was that he leapt forward, cut the head of the ogre in midair and grabbed some piece of wood that was large enough not to fall apart under his considerable bulk. Even if he wasn't wearing armor and could swim, he could hardly swing his sword (with enough power for what he just did anyway) and swim at the same time. Caska and Farneze landed a few meters away from him and there was no way in hell he could get so far in a raging stream wearing armor.

Top Bottom