CENTRAL MEDIA PARK willing to put up money.

CPM made a comment reently that their willing to put up a lot of money to help produce a second season of berserk . I go t this info from animenewsnetwork.com.Take it what you will chances of a second season of berserk went up i say 70% percent.

M

medievald00d

oooh....sounds nice....but this is probably another rumor that will go nowhere...

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Don't ever trust animenewsnetwork, they've posted things like that before, except last time the company was Media Blasters if I remember correctly.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
CRAZYBERSERKER said:
CPM made a comment reently that their willing to put up a lot of money to help produce a second season of berserk . I go t this info from animenewsnetwork.com.Take it what you will chances of a second season of berserk went up i say 70% percent.
don't trust em. I heard YEARS ago that berserk was licensed (look at my first 5 posts or so).

the article
and a
lack of confirmation

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Majin Tenshi said:
I feel the sarcasm, but at least it kindof makes sense now. Well, consider this, CN got a new season of Big O made.

Yeah and from what Ive seen of it, an infinitely more campy, circular one. It was like Scooby Doo without the weed references.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
come on, you've only seen 2 episodes (unless there was a digisub I didn't know about). The first was sort of a review. Both moved plot forward a bit. (one included sneaking a Big into the city, the other introduced a character).

I must say though, I liked the old opening better. I hate recycled footage openings.

Top Bottom