What happens to the souls Gatts kills?

Baldogh

i have nothing to say
i think they will notice that they are dead and fate to other streams,like it is said in the manga.
volume 24 middle pages flora explain the shadow world.

Replies-O-Plenty:

I serously doubt so, i think all the dead ppl gather at one realm only, regardless of Good or Evil

I mean do u actually think there will be heaven in berserk?

well, gatts did mention to theresa that if she died maybe she'd go to heaven, or better yet, to hell and see her parents. This could just be sarcasm or ignorance though...

Quote from: Darok [Gloombeard!] on August 18, 2003, 08:06:05 AM
Puckville. definitely Puckville.

I second that motion.

i third it

The Abyss isn't dragging down any of those ghosts. Look at the ghost "remains". They aren't being sucked into some other plane.

eh, maybe i misunderstood something here, but it seems the only ghost remains are remains of what they were before they were demons or whatever. anway, someone's spirit can get sucked into another plane w/out their remains going anyone, example: vargas.

My god... I'm surrounded by assbugers.

hahahahahahaha

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
himura_kenshin said:
i third iteh, maybe i misunderstood something here, but it seems the only ghost remains are remains of what they were before they were demons or whatever.
Yes, you are misunderstanding. Look at the beginning of volume 14 for good examples of the "ghost remains" that Im referring to.
anway, someone's spirit can get sucked into another plane w/out their remains going anyone, example: vargas.
So you're comparing an Astral being (ghost) to a physical world being (Vargas) ?

Yes, you are misunderstanding. Look at the beginning of volume 14 for good examples of the "ghost remains" that Im referring to.

hmmm... i can't seem to find what your talking about, could you be a bit more specific as to which fight?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
himura_kenshin said:
hmmm... i can't seem to find what your talking about, could you be a bit more specific as to which fight?
Guts using Skully's sword VS Random Ghosts, round 1.

dang, i think i found the fight ur talkin' about, but i can't find the reamins... at least not any lasting ones... i didn't fully understand teh question anyway, so i'll duck out of that one...

hmm... i was just tryin' to come up with a good theory on where the ghost go, but now the whole deal seems to kinda conflict. The ghots that attack gatts are evil people that died. his brand allows them to come out when he walks by the site of their remains. But lets take an example of someone else that died: vargas. he's in that hell place the count got sucked into. Well now it seems that apostles and people go to the same place. Also, are people from this hell the ones attacking gatts? Well then where do they go when he kills them? I think they are permanently dead somehow because the spirits that bothered gatts after the lost children thing were talking to him about how he "killed the children" and "didn't leave a single one". so what is there like a..... "Hell #2: We mean it this time." or what? dun get it :-\

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
As many of that the Gatts killed they were apostles bad, the best place that could be ordered was the hell! Now I find that apostles as the Lucine that was only one innocent girl and that it was repented of its acts, I believe that it must have joined the peace in some paradise astral or same in the sky! :)

Kart

Resident /b/tard
"you're at the gates of hell the border between worlds"

"all ghosts of the world gather at the gates, you're warmth is rare ot them, they gather around you, craving your warmth and your blood"

"they are lost souls, they cling to life even as they are dead, your body is dead as far as the spiritual world is concerned"

is what the skull knight says about it. but what happens is because of his brand he is able to see the astral world and it can affect him, it cannot normally interact with the world. Hope this helped, made sense, or was atleast correct.

the flora amulet so far protects of the hungry others espirits ademas, the action of the last volumens has happened in a few days we say that the script does not have capacity for such personages so far

Re:What happens to the souls Guts kills?

Those spirits can see Guts spirit and this does not only mean distinguish it. They can identify his worries, his state of anime let's say, thus indirectly they know things about him. They also know him being alive and that his spirit is cursed or a marked sacrifice because of the fact that they can see him while being still alive (they can recognize his spirit being alive insted of dead as they are). So they want to kill him so that his spirit can go to hell or vortex or whatever. By doing this they can attach themselves to his spirit and find their way back to the void as they seem to be uncapable of finding the way to be going there on their own.

Re:What happens to the souls Guts kills?

PsychoJavexx said:
You know all those souls that take over bodies and end up being zombies/monsters/demons? The ones that attack Guts all the time. What happens to those things when he kills them? Do they just take over another body or do they die for good?
Oh, and Guts doesn't kill that stuff. They never die. They just perish-run away when sunlight is thrown upon them to find another shadow. They can only dwell in shadow you know or possess somebody when he is not bathed by the sun-practically it makes no difference.

Top Bottom