is there a map of the berserk world?

lye

Nihilist!
i havent read the manga, but i have heard parts of it, and iv seen the anime, and the story of berserk seems to be somewhat historic, i know its been said many times before, but i was wondering if with all the different counties and kingdoms and such if there is a map of the berserk world

M

medievald00d

I've never seen a berserk map, but i would assume the Midland is in south germany(modern) and that Tuda is in east France. only problem with that is, the Kushan are probably middle eastern, meaning they'd be coming from Turkey, and thats damned far away...

yeah, Puella's "friend" drew an incredible map on MSpaint.
it was so good you could track exactly where Guts was at any point of the manga!

or maybe im just horse-shittin ya on that last one.

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
medievald00d said:
I've never seen a berserk map, but i would assume the Midland is in south germany(modern) and that Tuda is in east France. only problem with that is, the Kushan are probably middle eastern, meaning they'd be coming from Turkey, and thats damned far away...

Except Berserk doesn't take place on Earth. It's a fantasy story - not historical drama.

M

medievald00d

Makkuro said:
Except Berserk doesn't take place on Earth. It's a fantasy story - not historical drama.

true, but if i had to give it a physical area on earth, thats where i would put it.

lye

Nihilist!
since there isnt one i went ahead and made one
berserk map.jpg

i think its pretty good, its got midland, and tuda, and kushan, and sorrowland which i made up, and adventureland, and all that good stuff

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
This isn't to do with the map... but.....

Could someone post the image of the Layers of the Universe for me, ie. The Physical World, The Intercise etc.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Since I'm the "Shadow World Expert" anyway...

All credit goes to Griffith for the great image. ;D

berserk_universe.jpg

Wow thanks Kimchan! :D

I think i had a better understanding of the world now, but the right most circle called Ideal is really kinda of weird... Can u replace with other name such as Hell?

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Smith said:
I think i had a better understanding of the world now, but the right most circle called Ideal is really kinda of weird... Can u replace with other name such as Hell?​
That'd be like changing casualty into fate.

puella

Berserk forever
ranemaka13 said:
yeah, Puella's "friend" drew an incredible map on MSpaint.
it was so good you could track exactly where Guts was at any point of the manga!

or maybe im just horse-shittin ya on that last one.

Oh, here it is.

map of berserk

I'd say it would be better if you read all posts there. :)

It would really be good if someone can draw the whole world of Berserk including the Inokku village and the forest where they met Flora...

P.S The scale had to be enormously big to contain every single location! Maybe i should try myself... 8)

lye

Nihilist!
it wouldnt take years if Miura made it, he pobly has it all in his head and could put in on paper easly, or maybe not. im most likely wrong

Top Bottom