New Berserk Movie?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=1349;start=msg23492#msg23492

lye

Nihilist!
shit! 6,000, you could make a triology with that kinda cash, i hope they find ways to put spaceships and time machines and stuff like that in it, they could pobly get vin desial to play guts, he would need a wig but that wouldnt cost more then 1,000.
man i cant wait

ah..... 6000? i'm forseeing: "We video taped a skit at an anime con put on by some cosplayers. Most of the berserk cast was there, except griffith, so we used a vicious from cowboy bebop. After words we all went out for pizza, and that polished off the rest of our funds." um.. on a sidenote there's supposed to be 100 million USD spent on the neon genesis evangelion movie. we bit 'o price dif, eh?

wasn't the first evil dead movie about $1500 to make? or is my memory telling me lies again? ah well, let's hope they get some help from an advanced alien race and the movie is spectacular.

P

psymont

himura_kenshin said:
ah..... 6000? i'm forseeing: "We video taped a skit at an anime con put on by some cosplayers. Most of the berserk cast was there, except griffith, so we used a vicious from cowboy bebop. After words we all went out for pizza, and that polished off the rest of our funds." um.. on a sidenote there's supposed to be 100 million USD spent on the neon genesis evangelion movie. we bit 'o price dif, eh?

a teaser trailer couldnt even be made on that budget ....

speaking of which, has anyone ever seen the trailer for the Dragonlances movies .... by far the most shameful presentation ever, but hilarious

-Apock-

There is more to "IT" than meets the eye!
DarkBlademaster said:
I dont know about this... but i just read that theres a berserk movie coming out? Can sum1 please tell me im not just seeing things? ??? ??? ???

If u dont belive me visit this site http://www.physics.scsu.edu/~jobien/berserk/announce.html

So are you saying that they are planning to make this a movie with people in it? I would think that they would be much better making an anime.

How much does it cost to make an anime movie...ruffly?

-Apock-

well... i think it'd be kinda neat to see a part of berserk done in live action, but not on that budget. an anime movie... well, it's better to just make a second season, which they are doing, right? (i thought i heard that somewhere, maybe not).

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
himura_kenshin said:
well... i think it'd be kinda neat to see a part of berserk done in live action, but not on that budget. an anime movie... well, it's better to just make a second season, which they are doing, right? (i thought i heard that somewhere, maybe not).

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=14;action=display;threadid=1230

Read through this thread and you will get your answer.

phant112

I'm a llama!
get vin desial to play guts

You should get a smack for that.... Comeon, Vin Diesel cant even act, if there ever was a Berserk live action movie (something Ive contemplated writing even) the person playing Gutts would have to have some degre of acting ability, let alone have the sature (granted Vin does have that.. but THATS IT)

Sorry I was ranting....

phant112 said:
You should get a smack for that.... Comeon, Vin Diesel cant even act, if there ever was a Berserk live action movie (something Ive contemplated writing even) the person playing Gutts would have to have some degre of acting ability, let alone have the sature (granted Vin does have that.. but THATS IT)

Sorry I was ranting....

He was being sarcastic

lye

Nihilist!
phant112 said:

Sorry I was ranting....
your right maybe bruce willis

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Sorry for looking like a total newb, but this info just got 2 me. how bout if like we donate money to the movie--- maybe they can make a better movie and not ruin the berserk name...

lye

Nihilist!
Adamh411 said:
I'd pay them not to make it
i dont know it might be funy to watch, kinda like watching little kids play soccer, but at the same time watching little kids play soccer can piss me off as well

Locke11

Oompa Loompas For Sale!!!
Guts brings death
Guts brings death
Hewing carcasses from right to left
Hed destroy you brother
Hed annihilate you and any... other

God I have no life

Top Bottom