Rare Dragon Slayer Replica for Sale

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
A friend who is in Japan shopping for me right now sent me a list of some of the RAREST BERSERK STATUES AND MODELS ever made. Or at least, LOL, the most expensive. I don't have photos but here's the descriptions and prices:

1. Dragon Slayer Replica: SIX FOOT LONG sword, the 'real deal'...(see the Berserk Art Book w/ the photograph of the Dragon Slayer in the background w/the armor suit)

Price: 1500.00 US Dollars

2. Extremely Rare: Metallic purple Femto w/fiery red metallic behelit. Given out as one of 6 drawing prizes for YA: price: 1800.00 US dollars

3. Cream/Bone colored Skullknight Statue: 1500.00 US Dollars

4. Set of Four Painted Busts of Caska, Griffith, and Guts: these were used originally for photographs in YA and advertisements for Berserk figures and toys...the original hand painted set and the only set available : 2400.00 US Dollars

LG

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
That's pretty ludicrous. I think I'll be happy with my Lost Children statue and my manga.

M

medievald00d

pics? oh and, if the DS replica is made of steel, could we get the weight? ;D

SexyCharlotte

Walter said:
That's pretty ludicrous. I think I'll be happy with my Lost Children statue and my manga.

Especially considering how many tacos those statues would be worth ;)

More than a lifetime of tacos

LG

1500 $ for the dragon slayer???
is it made of metal?

the one i will get is made of special plastic fibre (really hard material) and its length is 2,20 meters and weigh 6 kgs

what about this one? is it possible to get a picture of the 1'500 $ dragon slayer? you say in the artbook but i checked and there's no dragon koroshi replica in it....

Guts

Black Swordsman
Tenjin said:
1500 $ for the dragon slayer???
is it made of metal?

the one i will get is made of special plastic fibre (really hard material) and its length is 2,20 meters and weigh 6 kgs

what about this one? is it possible to get a picture of the 1'500 $ dragon slayer? you say in the artbook but i checked and there's no dragon koroshi replica in it....
how much does it cost for the one you talk about? (the plastic fibre one)

the 2,20 meters FRP replica costs about 750$ if you can find it. I'm close to get it and as soon as i have it in my hands i'll let you know where to find it. ;)

you wont be arrested with that, nobody will even notice it can be a sworld. lol

Guts

Black Swordsman
Tenjin said:
the 2,20 meters FRP replica costs about 750$ if you can find it. I'm close to get it and as soon as i have it in my hands i'll let you know where to find it. ;)

you wont be arrested with that, nobody will even notice it can be a sworld. lol
ALL RIGHT, LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GOT IT.
BY THE WAY, IS THIS THE ONE FROM WONDER FESTIVAL 1998?

SexyCharlotte

Prices vary and I was told the dragon slayer that was six feet long was 1500 dollars. But you do have to shop around as there are huge variations in prices. Personally I don't think I need this item.

LG

if i would have to get only one thing from Berserk, that would be the Dragon Koroshi for sure. The replica is really nice, the price a bit expensive but it's still affordable for me. ^_^

maybe still have to resist to go to crowded place and slash all people with it, but that's another story... lol

hahaha yeah of course i can lift the replica... 6kg! that's the good weigh for something as this size. A real replica made of metal would definetely be another story. lol

SexyCharlotte

Tenjin said:
if i would have to get only one thing from Berserk, that would be the Dragon Koroshi for sure. The replica is really nice, the price a bit expensive but it's still affordable for me. ^_^

maybe still have to resist to go to crowded place and slash all people with it, but that's another story... lol

Well you certainly could part a traffic jam with that...could be useful.

LG ;)

i say we all chip in, then form a circle around the sword and worship it. or we don't, either way is good.

I was at gamestop once and some guy said he was the "anime king" so I asked if he watched berserk. He said it was his favorite and he was studying smithing so he could make the sword. I dunno though...

SexyCharlotte

A real swordsmith would charge a real FORTUNE for a replica of something as huge and wonderful as the Dragonslayer.

Can you imagine what a pain in the butt to ship this baby...six feet long wth packaging???????

LG

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
A real swordsmith would never make a replica of the DS. In reality, it's only vaguely similar to anything that can be called a sword. But it looks great in a fantasy story.

right... obviously because nobody on earth could manipulate it as well as Guts!
but as you said it fits perfectly with this awesome fantasy story, the DS is like a character in itself.

phant112

I'm a llama!
holy crap... i have drooled the most i have in the last 2 minutes (reading this post) then i have since i was a baby...

I am currently in the mist of starting a sword collection, and if i could ever get a replica of the D.S i would be in heaven. But I would only want one that was made of steel (im a little too authentic at times) but thats just me... Now that I know that it exsists and can actually be made... I might have to make friends with a blacksmith/swordsman...

*DROOL

phant112 said:
But I would only want one that was made of steel (im a little too authentic at times) but thats just me...

Possible, but u better make sure it is encased in a huge acrylic/glass container for only viewing pleasure, becz if the sword is not place properly and somehow fall on someone... :-X

One advantage however, getting the DS and holding it in your hand would surely scare off any burgler that attempt to enter your house ;D

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Smith said:
One advantage however, getting the DS and holding it in your hand would surely scare off any burgler that attempt to enter your house ;D

I think he'd catch on to the fact that you couldn't shift it even an inch pretty quickly.

Top Bottom