I want pics of Serpico in color

puella

Berserk forever
Some guy is supposed to take part in berserk cosplay in February. and of course, because Serpico is too cool, :-* he wants to play Serpico so he should prepare Serpico's costume.
He needs big illustrations and pics in color for the cosplay.
but he can't get anything.
I really really want to help him and can't wait to see that cosplay.
So if you happen to have them, give me pics, please~
8)

*** If he and I are good at using photoshop, it'll be a cinch to get pics in color. but you know, we both are totally poor at that, unfortunately.

CnC

Ad Oculos
well if you gave me a pic of serpico i could colorize him... but seeing him in color doesn't change the design of what hes wearing, why not just look at him and make up your own colors?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Was Serpico on the Millennium Falcon Christmas card (postcard, whatever it was)? I’m sure he was, but I can’t remember him at all.

-Griffith

puella

Berserk forever
well if you gave me a pic of serpico i could colorize him...
oh thank you very much. but I don't have any pics of Serpico which contains his full body shape like when he fought Guts on the cliff on my computer.

but seeing him in color doesn't change the design of what hes wearing, why not just look at him and make up your own colors
yeah, you're right.
but we are Koreans so we don't know much about European armor. Hence we think it would be better if we can get  pics or illustration in color by people in the west.
Besides, according to my friend, Serpico's pics are necessarily needed not just for cosplay.

Gee, having said that, why the hell is it hard to get Serpico's pic compared with Guts and Griffith!!  :-/

and CnC, if you have 'any' pics of Serpico, would you paint them for me?  :)
Anything would be good~

Was Serpico on the Millennium Falcon Christmas card (postcard, whatever it was)?  I’m sure he was, but I can’t remember him at all.

-Griffith
Oh, anything would be good as long as it's Serpico!!
but I have no idea of that kind of postcard.
Griffith, do you have it?

CnC

Ad Oculos
ok... but you're gonna have to wait till later tonight to get anything... (i'm in class and busy like hell)... till then

Lliugusamui

around the corner
i can imagine how you felt for just seing her hat and her elf ( though it is understable that she was kinda tiny )
it's funny, i think when Schierke will be with Guts, she will be surprised of his opposite Isidro / Puck...
it seems kids are more accointables ( befriendable ...? )with elves than adults in berserk's work...

CnC

Ad Oculos
ok... here we go:

this one i did a looong time ago when this chapter first showed up:

Serpico_Farnese.jpg

http://carnac.tripod.com/Serpico_Farnese.jpg

and this one was done this afternoon:
Serpico.jpg

http://carnac.tripod.com/Serpico.jpg

your gonna have to copy/paste he urls to your browser

while the second picture isn't "done", it shows the colors serpico is wearing (based on the info on the post-card). Sometime i'll finish it (put in a background). However what i do like is how i completely removed isidro (and puck) from view.

enjoy...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Damn, if i knew you had that much coloring talent i would have asked you to help me out with BBS icons!!!

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
ok... here we go:

while the second picture isn't "done", it shows the colors serpico is wearing (based on the info on the post-card).  Sometime i'll finish it (put in a background).  However what i do like is how i completely removed isidro (and puck) from view.

enjoy...

Those are awesome CNC! How long did it take you to do that? It would take me hours to complete something like that and in the end it wouldn't even turn out half as good!

CnC

Ad Oculos
Damn, if i knew you had that much coloring talent i would have asked you to help me out with BBS icons!!!

hehe... thanks

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Wow~ CnC you're pretty god damn cool!
I almost faint with joy!!!!!

thanks million!!!

hope it helps :)

Those are awesome CNC! How long did it take you to do that? It would take me hours to complete something like that and in the end it wouldn't even turn out half as good!

well like i said, the first one was done back when we had the serpico/farnese sub-chapter... so i don't remember how long it took.
However the second one took a total af about 2 hours (mainly because isidro was kinda in the way so i had to "complete the picture with him removed)

puella

Berserk forever
there... ok, NOW its done

T__T I don't know what to say~
oh, *swoons*
Serpico's blond hair and green coat are harmonized perfectly.

thanks billion, CnC. 8)

** after finishing Serpico's costume, I'll surely put it up on this board.

Top Bottom