Episode 227

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the next episode... It's not much and I'm not 100% certain it's true, but...

Grunbeld does turn into a dragon.
Guts is in a pretty bad shape, inside his armor.
The previous man who used Guts' armor died. We see his silhouette, and he wielded a sword strangely similar to the Skull Knight's...

G

Genn21

Re:Episode 226

Olivier Hague said:
About the next episode... It's not much and I'm not 100% certain it's true, but...

The previous man who used Guts' armor died. We see his silhouette, and he wielded a sword strangely similar to the Skull Knight's...

Grunbeld turns into a dragon. SWEEETTTT !!!! Hes gone apostleized. And one could only think his lizard eyes and pointy teeth were just to show off to the ladies.

Well ya. When you tend to run out of body fluids something bad is bound to happen. I wonder if guts will be able to finish this fight ?

Previous guy weilding a sword that looks like s.k ( jesus olivers over miuras shoulder ) I'd say fate is putting in replacement parts. Could this be s.k before he trancended died or whatever the hell has happened to him ? Or is it a previous guts ( who zodd reminds us is slowly following skullys path ) This is great.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Olivier Hague said:
I look forward to the next plot point that hasn't been foreshadowed to death. C'mon, I want a suprise!! (ok, so an apostle army showing up was unexpected, but... )

Now i finally realised Zodd is not the strongest apostle anymore! :'(

But true enough, this chapter is going to be more exciting than ever :D!

O

Ozmo

This sound just insane! Damn, I wish I could just leave the Berserk community for like 6 months and read all the new chapters in a row when I come back, but I know it'll be impossible. ;D

O

Ozmo

Btw, I've been looking at the previous chapter 22* threads and SnO seems to have them online about 4-8 days after Hague tells us what's going to be happening. Feel like a week before Christmas again. ;D

I was wondering how he came to that conclusion as well ??? ;D

Guts (in good health) vs Zodd (human form) were pretty much even, we have only seen Grunbeld fight and beat a seriously weakened, unprotected (no armour) Gutts, I'm sure if he was in the same state he was in during his fight with Zodd he would have probably fought evenly with him.

JC said:
I was wondering how he came to that conclusion as well ??? ;D

Zodd is puny when compare to Grunbeld, and Grunbeld had the strength to sent Guts flying like a dry leave with a warhammer (the fight with Zodd didnt have such impact)...

Furthermore, Grunbeld can transform into a dragon, which i guess should be more fearsome and powerful than the Zodd minotaur form. Of coz i m not trying to say Grunbeld is much tougher, but Zodd is no longer the strongest in the sense there are other apostles who are as tough as him...

P.S I had a question at this point, y didnt Zodd challenge Grunbeld to achieve his goal of looking for the USO?

Animegirl^_^

have a wonderfull day

Cause I think people alreddy know Grifith can beat Grunbeld, so why whould Zodd settle for 2'nd best?
Yes I know Zodd fights Guts and Skull knight, but Guts is the storngest human (kinda odd saying that LOL) and Skull Knight and him have the weird, for a lack of better word "relationship" thing

G

Genn21

Animegirl said:
Cause I think people alreddy know Grifith can beat Grunbeld, so why whould Zodd settle for 2'nd best?
Yes I know Zodd fights Guts and Skull knight, but Guts is the storngest human (kinda odd saying that LOL) and Skull Knight and him have the weird, for a lack of better word "relationship" thing

Its not a casual relationship s.k is more like hes teacher preparing gut's. Griffith is the strongest human, heck strongest anything. Many have come to the conclusion that hes the u.s.o (ultimate strong one) he's also the white hawk but i wont brag about his many titles :p. Inside that armor gut's humanity isnt the regal quallity im looking at , more of a inate beast that is being feed on blood and rage.

Sir_Lachdanan

I'm italian knight of honor... :D
Re:227 is out

Rough trans:

Grunbeld admit defeat in his human form....then he decide to transform himself in his true form... He trow a horseman (dunno where) and evolves himeself into a huge dragon.... Gatsu show no signs of fear, avoid grunbeld tail's attack and slice his iron-maded scales.....

However, Gatsu's body is over his limit....and few of his bones collapse (i've understood an arm bone and a foot bone)... But the armor don't let him run away from battle.... Prickles penetrates his body, reforming his bones, making the fight continue...
He will fight until his last blood drop falls....
Looking at the heroical style of fighting of Gatsu, Shierke blames herself for this....But Flora's voice penetrates his mind, saying: "If only you are capable to make him understand the right way for controlling the od".....

End

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

Smith said:
Zodd is puny when compare to Grunbeld, and Grunbeld had the strength to sent Guts flying like a dry leave with a warhammer (the fight with Zodd didnt have such impact)...

Like what was said above, that's really a bad comparison. The majority of the fight with Grunbeld so far was with a severely (doesn't get much worse than a spiritual wound I imagine) injured, armorless Guts. When he fought Zodd, he had his full armor and was not injured. I don't think you should make sweeping judgement's about Grunbeld's strength just based on that.

Furthermore, Grunbeld can transform into a dragon, which i guess should be more fearsome and powerful than the Zodd minotaur form. Of coz i m not trying to say Grunbeld is much tougher, but Zodd is no longer the strongest in the sense there are other apostles who are as tough as him...

I don't even know what this has to do with anything. "Grunbeld-apostle looks more fearsome than Zodd-apostle, so he must be stronger." :-X

P.S I had a question at this point, y didnt Zodd challenge Grunbeld to achieve his goal of looking for the USO?

I don't even remember that, but then again, my memory sucks.

Animegirl^_^

have a wonderfull day

Genn21 said:
Its not a casual relationship s.k is more like hes teacher preparing gut's. Griffith is the strongest human, heck strongest anything. Many have come to the conclusion that hes the u.s.o (ultimate strong one) he's also the white hawk but i wont brag about his many titles :p. Inside that armor gut's humanity isnt the regal quallity im looking at , more of a inate beast that is being feed on blood and rage.
oh ok well i never really thought of griffth as a human again after the rebirth but i guess techianlly he is, and by the way i think i should have said that zodd and skull knight have the weird relationship. i can see skull knight being a teacher to guts tho, not just a overseer of him to make sure he don't mess up!

BOB

poruno sutâ
Re:Chapter 227

sounds sweet though i'm slowly beginning to worry bout guts. hope he is not becoming some kind of Darth Vader in the armor

G

Genn21

Re:227 is out

Sir Lachdanan said:
Rough trans:

He will fight until his last blood drop falls....
Looking at the heroical style of fighting of Gatsu, Shierke blames herself for this....But Flora's voice penetrates his mind, saying: "If only you are capable to make him understand the right way for controlling the od".....
End

Since this part of lachdanan's post was'nt hagueified im only going to assume its got truth to be said. Or steel to be refined form those words.

I believe flora and shierke will find a way of getting to guts and makeing him understand how to use his armor responcibly and not like a crazy ..bers..

It's starting to seem like either guts has to come with terms with the beast within , to win this fight or die trying. The big guy must connect or puff the magic dragon is going to flatten him.

One can assume sheirke will make contact with guts tho and try to teach him the ways of settleing his "od" in a useful manner in correlation with his current situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom