Episode 227

Status
Not open for further replies.

dariop

Helping Hand.
Re:Chapter 227

Shouldn't this chat be moved to the "speculation nation"?

Nevertheless, if the following assertions are true: "Mikura wants Guts remain human" (this assertion is supposed to be found in some interview) and Flora telling to the "little witch" (I can spell her name now) that she must show to him how to control the armor. Then I think that is possible that Guts "escape" somehow to the "curse of the SK".

My two cents.

I remember reading something along those lines... that part of the appeal of Guts was that he was a human fighting against a superhuman and perservering through it all. It does seem that Guts will somehow harnass the energy of the armor instead of being controlled by it... if he has to entrust himself to the beast all the time it isn't going to make for interesting character development (though kick-ass battles). Guts has already broken out of causality before (the eclipse) so i don't really see him necessarily following Skully's fate.

Will we see a drop in power once "Guts" is in control and not the "beast"? Or perhaps less physical power but more strategic usage is a better way to phrase it. Speculation...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

"I would like Guts to remain human," was the quote. It's different. Anyway, trying to anticipate the creator's intentions, especially with that kind of logic is futile.

As always, just go with the flow people.

G

Genn21

Come on people skullys doing something , with the behelits hes not swallowing them for there health content.

Lets use what we already know about the behelits to asscern something , not to non sequitor here.

1. behelits summon godhand
2. behelits choose there user
3. since behelits can choose there user they must be pawns of idea
4. skully eats the suckers

Just from this i can plain out speculate that the behelits contain some kind of power being pawns of god ( idea ) in this nature.

S.K has a reason for doing this.

As for hague saying thats not armor , it could actully be that skullys body has fused with it. I mean its not impossible , look at whats occuring to guts. The beast in more words or less is realing its ugly head... out from the armor.

Its just a theory but i think the last owner of that armor was so badly damaged that they needed a new type of armor to support themselves and there destroyed body type. exe ... well a certain bony feind :p

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

What could he be using those Beherits for anyway?! Who can solve this mystery

???

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!

Perhaps he just wants to turn Void's "dimensional portal" thingymabob against him. ;D Void's power was pretty similar to the effects of the Yobimizu no Tsurugi, I mean, Void seemed to warp space to turn Skully's blade against him, and Skully's blade warped space to get himself and Guts out of a predicament.

Or perhaps it's a helluva lot more complicated than that. *shrugs*

korkor

I could be a llama

Walter said:
What could he be using those Beherits for anyway?! Who can solve this mystery

???

i've heard they make an excellent Beherit soup...

... oh ya he might use them to cut through time/space

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

About Skully's armor, there is one other possibility, it could also be that Skully did manage to get the armor off, but that it was already too late; he had already become what he is now.

I'm looking at the picture now where Schierke talks about the former owner of that armor (or is it the owner of that former armor?), and that it is presumed the owner had lost all his blood and broke all his bones, and died while he kept fighting. Maybe, and now I'm speculating, that former owner was indeed Skully, and although it was presumed that he died he in fact managed to survive somehow (after he got rid of the armor). I'm saying this mainly because the sword of the former owner does look a bit like that of Skully, and because Schierke doesn't state it as a fact that the former owner had indeed died.

Oh, and here's a little preview for the next chapter before Saiya puts it on here :)

Grunbeld2.jpg

G

Genn21

Genn21 said:
Come on people skullys doing something , with the behelits hes not swallowing them for their health content. ( this is sarcasm walter )

S.K has a reason for doing this. ( this is a explanation walter )

Dude there was a deeper meaning here beside his worldy traveling abilitys. Dont you understand its theoreticly feasable , he's no longer flesh and bones ( well sorta ) because he can eat such unwordly objects. the first and the second part of my post parallel eachother in a odd manner sorry it didnt stand out.

I know i stated it in a rather stupid manner sorry , OK ?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Mizar said:
About Skully's armor, there is one other possibility, it could also be that Skully did manage to get the armor off, but that it was already too late; he had already become what he is now.

I'm looking at the picture now where Schierke talks about the former owner of that armor (or is it the owner of that former armor?), and that it is presumed the owner had lost all his blood and broke all his bones, and died while he kept fighting. Maybe, and now I'm speculating, that former owner was indeed Skully, and although it was presumed that he died he in fact managed to survive somehow (after he got rid of the armor). I'm saying this mainly because the sword of the former owner does look a bit like that of Skully, and because Schierke doesn't state it as a fact that the former owner had indeed died.

Oh, and here's a little preview for the next chapter before Saiya puts it on here :)

Grunbeld2.jpg

Sweet action Mizar! Now your making me want to punch my friend in the mouth for not taking me to get the YA yesterday!!! >:(

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?

If I were you that freind would already have no lungs. Tell him that if he does not bring you to get YA you will cause him immense physical and emotional pain.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

Mizar said:

My, what an odd growth on his nose :p That is a damn good picture. I can't wait to see this. How many more hours left, Ouji? We're all throwing ourselves at your feet :'(

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

Wow, Grunbeld's apostle form is much cooler than I anticipated! :eek: Very nice, thanks Mizar.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Sweet action Mizar! Now your making me want to punch my friend in the mouth for not taking me to get the YA yesterday!!! >:(

Don't punch him too hard, he's still gotta drive. Though once you get the YA, do whatever you want. ;)

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Uriel said:
My, what an odd growth on his nose :p That is a damn good picture. I can't wait to see this. How many more hours left, Ouji? We're all throwing ourselves at your feet :'(​
You do remember that most apostles retain a few of their human parts when transformed right? That would be Grunbeld's "human" head.

Oh, and I'm guessing the Saiyajin won't be able to get his YA till tomorrow.

O

Ozmo

Graywords said:
Void's power was pretty similar to the effects of the Yobimizu no Tsurugi, I mean,

This is going to start sounding like some Rurouni Kenshin board unless we can get that sword's name properly translated! "Ama Kakeru Ryu no Hirameki was pretty cool, but Ryu Kyu Sen Araski totally pwns it! Unless you're going against Kaiten Kenbu Rokuren that is..." ;D

Does it say in the new chapter that the armor Guts wears now is THE EXACT SAME armor the person heavily hinted to being Skull Knight once wore? My oldish theory (on the correct section of the BBS I might add :) ) was that Guts and SK have different armors which are pretty similar. They keep changing their wearer into something, which is the Beast in Guts' case and some "grim reaperish" Skull Knight in the case of the err.. Skull Knight.

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!

This is going to start sounding like some Rurouni Kenshin board unless we can get that sword's name properly translated! "Ama Kakeru Ryu no Hirameki was pretty cool, but Ryu Kyu Sen Araski totally pwns it! Unless you're going against Kaiten Kenbu Rokuren that is..."

LOL... okay, I see your point. Still, in my opinion Rurouni Kenshin attacks are generally better off left alone. It's in Japan, after all... :p Who wants to hear them going around yelling, "Soaring Heaven Dragon Flash!!"? :p~

But yeah, Berserk, being Europe-ish, would be better off with translations that dim down the Japaneseness. I still have been too lazy to come up with a consensus on the sword name... I'm gonna have to make a poll in Translations. ^_^;

Does it say in the new chapter that the armor Guts wears now is THE EXACT SAME armor the person heavily hinted to being Skull Knight once wore? My oldish theory (on the correct section of the BBS I might add ) was that Guts and SK have different armors which are pretty similar. They keep changing their wearer into something, which is the Beast in Guts' case and some "grim reaperish" Skull Knight in the case of the err.. Skull Knight.

As far as I can tell, all we know for sure is that, in the past, Skully must've gone through something somehow similar to what Guts is going through when he dons the armor (Guts is "walking the same path" as him). Also, Skully knows of the armor, the exact armor Guts is wearing, apparently in great detail. Finally (although I haven't read the new chapter yet, so I'm not absolutely certain on this last one), *somebody* did wear the armor, and was killed because of it (perhaps a friend of Skully? or Skully himself? Who knows...). Anything beyond that is speculation, I'm pretty sure... unless I've forgotten something important. *shrug*

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...

SaiyajinNoOuji said:

Yeah, and since your sign and picture are back it mean that your bandwith got a reset... Could be usefull to post scans. ;) Go ahead and steal his car!

Wow! ::)

What a fantastic apostle form, the whole body look as though it is made from crystal, i bet Guts is gonna be rich after killing Grunbeld ;D

SaiyajinNoOuji said:

Well, nxt time just hold a dagger on his neck and ask him to drive... ;)

Ozmo said:
Does it say in the new chapter that the armor Guts wears now is THE EXACT SAME armor the person heavily hinted to being Skull Knight once wore?
'Not 100% sure...
But I guess it could explain why the helmet looked like a skull when Guts wore it? It still looked like a skull?

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

Olivier Hague said:
'Not 100% sure...
But I guess it could explain why the helmet looked like a skull when Guts wore it? It still looked like a skull?

That's an interesting observation you make there, I hadn't thought about that. How do you come up with these things?

Anyway, about the question if Schierke is talking about the former owner of the Berserk's armor or not, here is the literal text in roma-ji:

Schierke: "Izen no ano yoroi no shoyuusha wa....."

I'm about 95% sure that she's talking about the previous owner of the armor Guts is wearing now, but I'm not confident enough about my current Japanese knowledge yet to say it with 100% certainty. Can anyone say for sure perhaps?

Mizar said:
Schierke: "Izen no ano yoroi no shoyuusha wa....."
Yeah, I'd say she's talking about the same armor.
Now, we'd have to see the guy's sword...
And then, to figure out how the Skull Knight is still there if he "died"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom