Episode 227

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ozmo

Re:Chapter 227

Olivier Hague said:
'Not 100% sure...
But I guess it could explain why the helmet looked like a skull when Guts wore it? It still looked like a skull?

Does this still mean you agree with the "Skull Knight is Gaiserics version of the Beast and the armor turned him into it like it's changing Guts" thing? ;)

I must admit Skull Knight and the armor existing separately is a bit of a fallacy in this, but it's still errr... theoretically possible they were just similar suits.

Ozmo said:
Does this still mean you agree with the "Skull Knight is Gaiserics version of the Beast and the armor turned him into it like it's changing Guts" thing? ;)
Er... No? ^^;
I must admit Skull Knight and the armor existing separately is a bit of a fallacy in this
Well, yeah. And that story about the previous owner being dead. And the sound of the Beherit. And the sword trick. Again. ^^;

O

Ozmo

Damnit, there's no discussing with this guy! In a single post he'll tell you that you're wrong, why you're wrong and hint of something nobody should know about, annoying the hell out of everybody. ;D

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

Olivier Hague said:
Now, we'd have to see the guy's sword...

armor.jpg

sword.jpg

Now compare this

sword2.jpg

With this

I don't know, it's not an exact replica perhaps, but still... they are quite similar in size and shape.

And then, to figure out how the Skull Knight is still there if he "died"...

Perhaps Flora showed him the way to save himself?

Now is Flora projecting that image to Schierke or did she see it for herself, if its the latter exactly how old is Schierke I wonder.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

Mizar said:
That is Skull Knights sword. The only reason it looks different is because you zoomed in on the detail. Another detail is the glowing eyes. Those are kind of a Skull Knight trademark now.

One thing just came into my mind. Has Shrieke seen Skull Knight yet?

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!

Now is Flora projecting that image to Schierke or did she see it for herself, if its the latter exactly how old is Schierke I wonder.

Schierke says that she "heard" the tale about the previous owner, so she didn't see it herself. Just to clear that up.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

This is just the image that is drawn while Schierke is telling a little story to Ishi and the rest about the former owner of the armor. Flora isn't even talking to her yet.

And Schierke looks like she's about 12 years old, but I guess she has been living somewhat longer together with Flora in the border world.

Schierke says that she "heard" the tale about the previous owner, so she didn't see it herself. Just to clear that up.

Yes, so it's possible the former owner might indeed have survived, and in that case I'd say it's probably Skully.

Hi guys, I'm just arrived here ;)

First of all, THANX a lot to all the people posting the scans.
Keep up the good work! ;D

Then...
Mizar said:
This sword is also similar to another one: the first sword Godor made for Guts, used (and broken) in his struggle with the first apostle (Vol. 14).

So, maybe it's just a coincidence that similarity with Skully's sword...

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

The more I look at the pictures especially the one's with the previous owner... It could be Skullknight in the way younger years or it could be someone else who gave Skullknight his current sword... Anyways, I tried to post the scans last night but the internet was down... I will have it up some time today. ::)

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Mizar said:
armor.jpg

sword.jpg

Now compare this

sword2.jpg

With this

I don't know, it's not an exact replica perhaps, but still... they are quite similar in size and shape.Perhaps Flora showed him the way to save himself?

Thank You Mizar for scaners! I do not have more doubts, Gatts is a new Skullknight! :eek:

WoW, the Grumbeld was changedded into a dragon and is giving a beating in the Gatts that is in disadvantage, therefore is not obtaining to control the armor, this means that it still did not show its true force. The Grumbeld does not pass of this fight! I also was surprise that the Zodd is stronger than the Grumbeld still! ???

Uriel

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
The more I look at the pictures especially the one's with the previous owner... It could be Skullknight in the way younger years or it could be someone else who gave Skullknight his current sword... Anyways, I tried to post the scans last night but the internet was down... I will have it up some time today. ::)
That's an idea. The sword belonging to someone else. Or even had it made for him by a fat bearded man who looks after a girl he found when he was young.

As for the scans, take your time dude, slowly but surely, Mizar is posting the entire thing :D

Uriel

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Scans are uploading. Stand By...
Any chance of getting the YA girls? I am still waiting for the past few issuess ;D :p

If you need a mirror site, Ouji, just PM me and I'll zip the files up and slap them on my ftp server ;)

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

wow, thanks dude. Not only does his leg get broken, his arm (what's left of it) gets mangled pretty bad as well.

The fight between Grunbeld and beast had totally gone nuts... as if 2 monster were fighting out of their life... :eek:

Wonderful chapter... the story keep on getting better and better 8)

Uriel

Brilliant chapter! They get more action packed as they go along!! However, I am very concerned about Guts. All the blood that is spraying out of the crack in The Berserk Armour has to be getting to a dangerous limit now. He'll be all bled about before the fight ends.

Grunbeld took a nasty wound in that fight. It was great to see him getting some back! His apostle form is great too. It's a mix between a Triceratops and a Wyvern. Miura never ceases to astound me :)

Uriel said:
It's a mix between a Triceratops and a Wyvern.

I failed to understand that Grunbeld apostles form wasn't a dragon at all :p

Btw, flashing back the image of the previous onwer by Shierke, why was the person sprewing blood all over his bodies? Does he also suffer a wound from Godhand like Guts?

Nosferatu

BERSERK

Smith said:
Btw, flashing back the image of the previous onwer by Shierke, why was the person sprewing blood all over his bodies? Does he also suffer a wound from Godhand like Guts?

I was just about to point that fact out too. Seems to much of a coincendence for me or is this perhaps what you call a spiral in causality. Also, I was thinking that maybe just putting on that armour will make you bleed to death no matter the size of your wounds. Won't know for sure until next chapter...err episode ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom