Episode 227

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ozmo

Re:Chapter 227

Smith said:
Err... The sad thing is he had been in this forum 18 months before u, so i guess he should be the one saying that quotation to you... :-X

'Twas but a jest dear Smithy. You see, anybody disagreeing with The Hague is clearly a newbie. ;D

M

medievald00d

Has anyone noticed that Tenjin has become Total Loser?
And that the admin griffith wants him to stop posting?
I had no idea admins had that kind of power.. :eek:

im kinda disapointed by the behaviour of some people on this board trying to act like wise-guys and stoping discussions when it's not going along their own theories.

I may be a newbie to this board, but im reading Berserk manga since '93 and have the deepest respect for Miura who is a rare genious.

Now coming to a community with such arrogant people is not something i expected by berserk fans but rather on a Dragon Ball board for exemple...
what is funny is that i read some posts of these arrogant people and there's nothing i saw which allows you to act like some kind of "mentor" (rather a bunch of frustrated teens)

Anyway hopefully there's some people on this board with good opinions and ideas, and that's not the big mouths nazis that im talking about.

Angrim

I'm a NEWBIE!

Hehehe thats right u tell them just cuase i didint know sum they dtarted flameing on me cuase i didint know what was goin on.... by the way were could i learn the trans for chap 206 -227 there not in the Trans site .....

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

One thing you have to know about this place, Tenjin, is that a lot of people are very dogmatic when it comes to Berserk. When somebody is grotesquely wrong, or said something other thought to be ridiculous, their natural reaction is to hunt the head of that person until they've either left, or felt humiliated. You just got unlucky. This forum is full of elitist’s and they just want it to stay that way.

Just think about what you say, and you should become a valid member :D

Angrim

I'm a NEWBIE!

anybody know or got some mp3 of berserk music i think is nice cant find it so if anybody could help it will be nice ><

I never said that you were wrong Olivier, I just said i thought the idea of Grun against 3000 soldiers was more apealing to me even if that's not the case afterall. So dont get offended personally when someone his giving his opinions.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Angrim said:
anybody know or got some mp3 of berserk music i think is nice cant find it so if anybody could help it will be nice ><
I have a number of BerserK mp3s and know a place where a person can download the entire soundtrack.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

Angrim said:

by the way were could i learn the trans for chap 206 -227 there not in the Trans site .....

Angrim, learn how to properly post in forums and stop dumping your CRAP all over this thread! >:(

This thread is supposed to be about Chapter 227. And if you want to confirm you are indeed the dumbest person alive on SK.net, just create a poll in Shooting the Breeze, I will happily vote for you.

Angrim said:

I have the Anime soundtrack and the Videogame Soundtrack, check various DC++ hubs, specially the anime ones.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

OMG.... please, somebody just delete all these horrible posts, I can't look at them any longer. Or make me a moderator and I'll delete them myself. :p

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Mizar, one rule, if The Hague didn't post it, it's expendable. ;D

-Griffith

P.S. What's the big boo hoo about anyway? You post crap, you get crap. If your "valid opinions" happen to be crap, your just fucked for life anyway. If you don't like it, leave, PLEASE!

Berserk fan since '93, huh? That's even longer than paradiselost. ;) *smoochies*

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

LOL, thanks Griffith, I'll try to keep this little place nice and clean from now on. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom