questions repeated so many times

puella

Berserk forever
I'd post damn redundant questions here which have been debated here so many times.
So simply...

1) You think Griffith reborn still wants Guts just like he did before?

2) You think Guts will really kill Griffith when he gets a situation which he could kill Griffith?

3) You think Griffith will really kill Guts when he gets a situation which he could kill Guts?

** These three always bother me most.
My own answer is yes, no and no.

What about you guys?

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
(do you think caska will ever return to normal)
this one tends to pop up now and then

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Who is more powerful, ________ or __________?

(Fill in the blanks with your own ridiculous theories.)

hey, i'm new here...

2) You think Guts will really kill Griffith when he gets a situation which he could kill Griffith?

3) You think Griffith will really kill Guts when he gets a situation which he could kill Guts?

What about you guys?

1) i thouht that griffith said on the hill of swords that he didn't care about gatts anymore, didn't he?
2) Gatts does not hesitate to kill much of anything, let alone someone he begrudges as much as griffith. i don't think there will be any holding gatts back if he gets a shot, unless maybe it's a choice between killing griffith or saving caska, and even then i'd still expect him to kill griffith.
3) i don't really see why griffith would kill gatts, he doesn't see him as a threat as far as i can tell...

M

medievald00d

ermm...there have been threads that discuss this. THIS thread is to make fun of those discussions, not to actually discuss them... ::)

Go look for them, most of the threads are only a day or so old...

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I wouldn't be much of an Arctic Nightfall moderator if I didn't mention this: Who would win in a fight, Guts or Sanosuke?

ermm...there have been threads that discuss this. THIS thread is to make fun of those discussions, not to actually discuss them...

really? *scratches head* why did she bother posting her answers then?

What about you guys?

ah well... wondered why there were so many questions and no answers :p guess i missed the sarcasm.

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Hi puella, long time no c...

whatever.
anyway, to answer your questions:

puella said:
I'd post damn redundant questions here which have been debated here so many times.
So simply...

No, he has been cleansed of all past desires but one, the one that moves him and keeps him solid.

He'll hesitate, but he'll eventually do it when
tries to do the above.
He'll finally come to realize Griffith died a long time ago.

Btw, I came up with a new, dark ending for Berserk.
Guts doesn't meet happiness - Griffith does !,
along with everyone else while Guts becomes something like Kenshiro. An ever wandering legend that sustains everlasting pain for the sake of mankind...

yeah, that would rock.

puella

Berserk forever
White_Hawk said:
Hi puella, long time no c...

Good to see you again, Whity. :D
Your answer is exact opposite of mine. haha

Btw, I came up with a new, dark ending for Berserk.
Guts doesn't meet happiness - Griffith does !,
along with everyone else while Guts becomes something like Kenshiro. An ever wandering legend that sustains everlasting pain for the sake of mankind...

yeah, that would rock.

Woot. Wandering Legend... good.
But what would be the happiness for Griffith?
Ruling Midland People forever? or something beyond? ::)

G

Genn21

4 )What color is gut's armor.

I know Puella ( pui pui ) didnt continue her numbering scheme but ,,, I just feel a certain need for organization ???

Top Bottom