Parallels between Gutts/Zood, Griff/SK

binaryterror

I'm a llama!
I have a thought to add to this fourm. I don't think it is right or wrong, but something worth posting. Didn't see any mention of it using search, so here goes:

Has anyone ever thought that Zodd and SK are really Gutts and Griffith, possibly in the parallel dimension?

Gutts is very comparable to Zodd. Huge sword, 2 forms (gutts and berserker gutts, human zodd and apostle zodd).

Griffith is slightly less comparable to SK but...both great knights, powerful armor, mostly on a horse in battle, SK if he is Gaiseric, was or wanted to be a king, as does/did Griffith.

Now Zodd and SK are friends from long ago who now are enemies in some sort of way. As are Gutts and Griffith. Zodd is stronger than SK, as it seems in raw power, the same holds true for Gutts seeming to have more raw fighting power.

These ideas maybe idiotic, but without better pasts i guess speculation will reigh supreme for quite sometime thanks to Muira.

Animegirl^_^

have a wonderfull day
New spin on an old speculation, "guts walking the same path as skull knight" but seeing as how they are all in the same realm(dimension) they really can't be parallel to one anothere. maybe it whould be true if 2 of the 4 had been introduced after the eclipse and rebirth ceromony, cause then the ballence whould be ripped apart, but if 2 of them showed after there whould be no berserk LOL

also your idea of guts being zodd and griffith is skull knight is something new, most people say guts is like skull knight!

good speculating, despite what some may think is old or stupid, but speculation leads to great things so keep thinking ;D so if some one thinks it's idiotic don't get discourged by it, speculating is thoughts with out proof of it being ture or false!

eh, i'm still leaning on the quote by flora to skullknight about gatts "you suffer the same curse" but there's already a great topic about this in the manga museum, i think.

edit: ah, stupid me... it's in this section: "a small problem with a common theory"

binaryterror

I'm a llama!
himura_kenshin said:
it's in this section: "a small problem with a common theory"

Sadly that one is biased to the "known popular" members. they think their way and tend to forget, speculation is not a positive, which is how they treat this topic. Until Muira draws it that way, all i think anyone can do is speculate on all the ideas.

Top Bottom