A new flavor

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The BBS' colors were starting to grate on my nerves a little. It looked like Bedrock, as Griffith told me once. I whipped up this color scheme a few months ago, but never bothered to implement it until now.

Comments?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Nifty. Change is good. Default is bad. ;D

Is the blue in the posting page gonna get done later, or is it gonna stay in the old format?
Is
online.gif
this graphic new?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Majin Tenshi said:
Is the blue in the posting page gonna get done later, or is it gonna stay in the old format?
Didn't think about it till you brought it up. Fixed.

Is
online.gif
this graphic new?
You bet your ass. Check out the background image for the menu. Catch the reference and win 10 posts.

M

medievald00d

nice...but whats this "Catch the reference and win 10 posts thing?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
medievald00d said:
nice...but whats this "Catch the reference and win 10 posts thing?
If you can tell where the image came from, I'll award you with 10 posts to your postcount.

(Did it really need explaining?)

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
ey wally, I dig the new settings you have here...if only i actually posted more consitantly.

i'm not sure what happened but it sometimes acts weird under Mozilla. It was fine the first time i saw it, but the colors tend to screw up every now and then.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Walter said:
You bet your ass. Check out the background image for the menu. Catch the reference and win 10 posts.

Ok, let me give this a shot. The background image for the menu is a reference to the lost chapter 83; it's the double helix that connects to Idea from below. And the other image is from the place of the Beherit apostle, where you can see a cross with at its base a double helix in the form of a spinal cord and skull that spirals around a pillar.

By the way, I like the new color scheme. :)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Walter has/is worked/working endlessly on the BBS. There has been many changes (and I havent seen all o'em).
It's great.
Guil
ps : I still miss the first page Griffith portait ^^

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I'm so glad you decided to change to the old colour scheme to this one, and I'm honoured you're using the Griffith banner I made ;D Skullknight's BBS has never looked so great!! You done good, Walter!

How many changes has the BBS gone through now? I've seen 2... but I guess there are a lot more?

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
great new image i love it i really think its an improvement over the last one and that griffith banner kicks ass

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Mizar said:
Ok, let me give this a shot. The background image for the menu is a reference to the lost chapter 83; it's the double helix that connects to Idea from below. And the other image is from the place of the Beherit apostle, where you can see a cross with at its base a double helix in the form of a spinal cord and skull that spirals around a pillar.
You win! The theme of the new color scheme is "The Nexus". It will make much more sense once Im completely finished with all the visual and functional changes here.

How many changes has the BBS gone through now? I've seen 2... but I guess there are a lot more?
This is the third... I think? It's been a little over 2 years since this BBS opened. So really, we don't fluctuate in color that often.

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
I like the new color scheme. It's real easy on the eyes. And the new custom graphics are kickass.

G

Genn21

Hey walt good job man. The bbs looks a tad more proffesional.

That fading out of griffiths picture is pretty nice to. ( is this that big suprise you were telling us about ? , i wanted fieldtrip to a gogo dance :p )

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Genn21 said:
That fading out of griffiths picture is pretty nice to.
That was Uriel's work, not mine.

( is this that big suprise you were telling us about ? , i wanted fieldtrip to a gogo dance :p )
Not even close. What I'm working on is a much bigger deal.

G

Genn21

Walter said:
That was Uriel's work, not mine.Not even close. What I'm working on is a much bigger deal.

Give us something to drool about man. The game of clue is always better , when you know the rules :)

Top Bottom