Read/Unread Icon suggestion

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
I think it would be cool if the unread boards would have the lil' screaming red betty icon, and the read topics would have the sleeping betty.

That is all.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
krunkster said:
I think it would be cool if the unread boards would have the lil' screaming red betty icon, and the read topics would have the sleeping betty.

That is all.
I'll work on it, but a giant, blazing red beherit will look kind of strange with this colorscheme.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Walter said:
I'll work on it, but a giant, blazing red beherit will look kind of strange with this colorscheme.

Would it be a sin to just change the color of the beherit to better match the current colorscheme?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Mizar said:
Would it be a sin to just change the color of the beherit to better match the current colorscheme?
Nope. Now if someone could make me a before-and-after Beherit from volume 12 (transformation scene, or even from the Anime, heck. I'm not picky.) with transparency around it. Im really, really busy with my secret project.

Thanks!

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
A Beherit woul look cheesy. How about something a little more subtle? Like Puck and his dandelion? :p

read.gif
unread.gif
A Beherit might look good, if done properly. But, it would be a little too Band of the Hawk in my eyes.

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
Uriel said:
A Beherit woul look cheesy. How about something a little more subtle? Like Puck and his dandelion? :p

read.gif
unread.gif
A Beherit might look good, if done properly. But, it would be a little too Band of the Hawk in my eyes.

I'm always in favor of anything Puck

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
Well I'm not really graphically talented, so I don't know If I can help make an animated gif. But I think a sleeping blue betty would blend in nicely with this scheme, and the red one wouldn't necessarily have to be animated, that might even get annoying if it repeated the animation more than once. Once might be cool though....

Ah asthetics..... the realm of anal details.

puella

Berserk forever
Uriel said:

read.gif
unread.gif

I go for Puck.
But it's not a dandelion >:(

puella

Berserk forever
Uriel said:
[/center]Hense the :p

I don't know what it is... so educate me, puella-san ;)

Sorry if I looked a bit annoyed but I've often seen people call his almighty and dreadful chestnut bur dandelion, which always bothers me.

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
The non-animated one needs to have it's palete changed to whatever you want the sleeping betty to be.
I think I stole the original animation from ZKK? ???

screaming_betty_icon.gif
lil_red_betty.gif

This is actually kinda a rough job of it too.
But if your interested in using it let me know and maybe I can re do it.

Oh yeah it's on only animate once so you might have to save it to see it in action.

Top Bottom