Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ran away

• Captured

• WTF care?!

• Total voters
Caska and Farnese had mysteriously disappeared for the past half volume, Where the hell are they?! ???

Before Muira focus them (which i dun see anywhere soon), can anyone pls speculate the fate for this two poor innocent gals? 8)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Nothing mysterious about it. Guts told them to wait behind. They are probably hiding.

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Smith said:
Caska and Farnese had mysteriously disappeared for the past half volume, Where the hell are they?! ???

Before Muira focus them (which i dun see anywhere soon), can anyone pls speculate the fate for this two poor innocent gals? 8)

It is as the Uriel said, they probably must be hidden, but I would not find difficult that the apostles of Griffith found the two and they took them until it! ;D ;D

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
puella said:
I hope I won't see the two captured and taken AGAIN and Guts should go save them. -_-;;
well, it would help offset getting the brand sealed and kill more time between now and elfhiem. Maybe Griffith will just kidnap Caska to keep Ma around. ;D

I too hope that he both of them wouldnt be captured, but with Muira u may never know... 8)

Maybe something much more worst, Muira didnt intend Guts band to reach Elfhelm! :p

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
Smith said:
Maybe something much more worst, Muira didnt intend Guts band to reach Elfhelm! :p

And what make you think that unlike the rest of the world Elfhelm will not be a real mess full of bad guy wanting for their lives? I'm not positive about faeries living happily in the world of Berserk...

Top Bottom