where can I get English episodes of CB

Drunk_Ryoko

Tenchi and Cowboy Bebop fanatic
Can someone tell me where I can get english high quality dubbed cowboy bebop episodes and not off of morpheus, kazaa, or gnutella. Thanx

Drunk_Ryoko

dude I order them already but they won't get here for about 3 weeks I just wanted to view them cause I haven't seen them all. Damn you all don't have to get offensive I hate it when people just dl them too but I just want to view them to see what I'm getting.

If that's all you want, watch Cartoon Network on sunday nights or something. They air CB dubs.

And yeah, I thought my pic was pushing it..

CnC

Ad Oculos
CN did a surprisingly good job on bebop... however yes, it is censored and if an episode has anything that mirrors the terrorist attacks of 9/11, they skip that episode.

oh yea... and patience is a virtue, Ryoko (that is, of course, if your telling the truth which i doubt)

Drunk_Ryoko

Dude I'm seroius I'm one of those people that hate not having anything original I always have to have the original plus It takes a while to arrive cause only 9,000 copies of Cowboy Bebop perfect DVD collection are made for the US. Damn amazon never delivers on time. Plus I'm at college so I don't have cable plus the Adult Swim the edit a lot even thought it's supposidly called adult swim for more mature audiences.

Top Bottom