Secret Project Episode I: Characters

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The first section of the "secret project" I've been working on for about a month or so now, is a revamped Characters section to replace the old FAQ's version. All characters entries were re-scanned, re-Colored and re-written. In the background you'll notice volume covers. The sequence of characters follows the flow of the manga. Cool, eh?

I can't take all the credit though. Griffith and Uriel helped out with several of the avatars and design choices. Each of our styles differ, but not in extremes. You can tell if you look close enough but they all look amazing so who really cares?

Feel free to comment or steal any of these new pictures for use as your avatar.

The Character Section

Edit:
PS:A handful of the pictures are clickable to see larger versions. These took 100x more time to color so please... at least glance at them =)

M

medievald00d

Re:The Secret Project, Episode 1: Characters

SW33T!!!!

I love the snake baron pic the most, the eyes on him were well done.

question though.
Why did you put "The Casca" for Caska's name? Shouldnt it just be Caska?

puella

Berserk forever

We are in only episode 1?
Sounds so sexy. :D
I especially like Puck's new pic, one of my favorites.

Good job, Walter.

M

medievald00d

That's the best and most in depth Berserk character page i've ever seen.
You might want to have clickable pics that also show the different forms of the characters (i.e. apostle human and beast form, Guts in his different armours, and Puck in his SD form)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

medievald00d said:
That's the best and most in depth Berserk character page i've ever seen.
You might want to have clickable pics that also show the different forms of the characters (i.e. apostle human and beast form, Guts in his different armours, and Puck in his SD form)
Uriel is working on the Apostle forms one... I think. But I am not showing all the armors of Guts.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.

Wow, very nice change indeed. :-*

Can't wait for Episode 2 ;)

P

PsychoJavexx

I like that a lot more than I like the old one. Good job.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....

very cool the rickert image however is the only thing that kinda made me frown my face but hey cool never the less

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Grifth said:
very cool the rickert image however is the only thing that kinda made me frown my face but hey cool never the less
That's the only one I didn't change, and you and me both think it sucks. Im going to change it eventually.

argon

I love Gatts Fury

very good job, new colors are really.....hmm realistic ;D

Indeed, that would be a very good idea to show Apostles form of bad kick'ass guys by clicking them.

G

Genn21

Walt , that is the best picture of the snake count FUCKIN EVER. Btw will you be using griffiths old chpt 226 pictures of the beast , 4 the beast ( when you get to it ?

I just wanna say again the snake count picture rules , dont give up rembrant.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Genn21 said:
Btw will you be using griffiths old chpt 226 pictures of the beast , 4 the beast ( when you get to it ? )
Yes, I will. "when I get to it" being the correct phrase.

O

Ozmo

Very nice work! The Four Kings of the World are especially w00t!!!ish. ;)

A minor mistake here, hope u guys dun flame me... :p

Schnoz
First Appearance: Volume 26 (Episode 216: Qliphoth)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Thank you... I guess. But please, if you're going to point out a typo or problem, do me the favor of actually pointing it out instead of making me slueth my way into the correction.

It took me a second, but what Smith is trying to say is that it's supposed to be Volume 25, not 26.

That... IS what you were trying to say, right Smith? If so, duely noted.

Lliugusamui

around the corner

Your work is incrediblely well done.

I've noticed something though. In Luca profile, it is written her life changed when she met Erica(Casca). Isn't it Ellen ?

Also, but it is minor point, I would have liked to see the priest Guts uses against the Count, the archer Julius payed for Griffith's assassination as well as the shitheads who had to keep an eye over Foss' daughter (and her ? : / ), the man who's beaten by Silatt in the championship, the ugly guy beaten to death by Wild when commandship of that army is required, the Old medium in vol12 who prophethiced about Rickert and all, the first apostle Guts encounters after the Eclipse when he's at Godo's house, the demonic tree and the thieves later turned to forest guardians, the little boy used by Guts to kill some bees in the hangar, the mother of Serpico, the father of Farnese and Serpico, golems and master giant golem^^, the chief troll, the dark spirit summoned by Schierke in the cave, the apostles whose rushed by Guts, the one fought by Schiekre, Ishidro and Serpico, those SupaGuts kills...

The list is long and you have obviously the right to tell me to go fuck, but I think it's always good when there are plenty characters for an encyclopédia(mostly for Millenium Falcon Arc which is quite small)
Guil

Walter said:
if you're going to point out a typo or problem, do me the favor of actually pointing it out instead of making me slueth my way into the correction.

Not sure what u mean? ???

Walter said:
That... IS what you were trying to say, right Smith?

;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Guil Malalanus said:
Your work is incrediblely well done.

I've noticed something though. In Luca profile, it is written her life changed when she met Erica(Casca). Isn't it Ellen ?
Thanks. I knew there was something strange about "Erica". Fixed.
Also, but it is minor point, I would have liked to see the priest Guts uses against the Count,
No.
the archer Julius payed for Griffith's assassination
No.
as well as the shitheads who had to keep an eye over Foss' daughter (and her ? : / ),
No.
the man who's beaten by Silatt in the championship,
No.
the ugly guy beaten to death by Wild when commandship of that army is required,
Jesus, no.
the Old medium in vol12 who prophethiced about Rickert and all,
No.
the first apostle Guts encounters after the Eclipse when he's at Godo's house,
No.
the demonic tree and the thieves later turned to forest guardians,
No.
the little boy used by Guts to kill some bees in the hangar,
No.
the mother of Serpico,
No.
the father of Farnese and Serpico,
No.
golems and master giant golem^^,
Finally, a decent suggestion. I will add them.
the chief troll,
No.
the dark spirit summoned by Schierke in the cave,
No.
the apostles whose rushed by Guts,
No.
the one fought by Schiekre, Ishidro and Serpico, those SupaGuts kills...
No.

The list is long and you have obviously the right to tell me to go fuck, but I think it's always good when there are plenty characters for an encyclopédia(mostly for Millenium Falcon Arc which is quite small)
Guil
I think you're misunderstanding the point of the Encyclopedia. It's just meant as a reference for major events, locations, characters and ideas. It is NOT intended as a Berserk Beastiary.

Lliugusamui

around the corner

Hehe thank you for answering all the shit.
Anyway why would you put Windinu and not that spirit used in the cave ? Ew... but I shouldn't keep on struggling for adding people like Dan...(friend of Corcus, beyond others ^^)
Guil

Top Bottom