Now this is just too much!!!

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
My friend just told me that hes gonna ask his gf to paint her nails red with little black brands in the middle, on all ten fingers!! I said 'what, your smoking crack man!!". He was like "Yeah, I think she'll be down with that." It would be interesting to see that though. I'll let you all know how that goes and maybe scan it to show everyone here.

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Me, I have no g/f (or indeed, b/f ;)), so I just draw the Brand on my palm (like Judeau) with a permanent marker.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I would consider it, but just my luck, the brand would really work and I'd be followed by evil spirits. :-X

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
You could your partners to go one step further. Have the brand tattoo'd on a part of your body. Think I might get that done on in the centre of my back with other celtic stuff.... hmm, Imma go make a sketch.

Kuroi-san

Too bad, you don't get the joy of being followed by demons that try to eat you.

Goddamn!

And yes I am seriously considering having a Brand tattooed on my neck. I don't think I'm old enough, though.

Kuroi-san

Yes. He did. Its hard to spot but... in actual fact he eats the brand, and draws a fake one to fool the Godhand.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I think it's amazing the way he got a permanent marker in medieval times, don't you? Maybe he mastered time travel... ???

Medievalchimp

Eeek. Eeek
hey, some things were avaible "back in the day" that we never knew about...and i guess a permanent marker is one of em ;D bwahah you know they just had those Jesters sniff em to act the way they did :p

Top Bottom