How do you feel about rabble ?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRR !!!!!!!!

I hate those guys !!
They ARE weak ( as mindly as physically, often ) and seek big, oh so BIG DAMN SHIT !! that I would like so much Zoddo to come to me to make them shut the fucking up !!

Last monday, i saw one that wanted the time, i gave him and he followed me for getting 1 €? i didn't do anything, you know, i got some sangfroid., though he began to touch me ...

Last tuesday, a white tall guy with a really dumb face ( such a face when i saw him from as far as i was, i was sure he would make me crap )and an arabic small guy ( less dumb, i'd say ) came to me :
the small :"it's you that insult my friend of pederast ?"
of course, it was the first time i saw them :=}
then they wanted me a cigarette, and sad to say, i do not smoke, and even if i did, i wouldn't give a cigarette to a fuckin' bitch like'em
they wanted to stop and insult me more and more, i gave one some insults to " enculé " which means "sodomisated :) " you know how these people are offended of these words which are only words, kinda...

Today, back to school, the same place, i see those two garbages, human rubbish
"you insult him , us him ....blabla "
they have been really confused, the poor guys, they are really pitiful. Thus, while i wanted to kick their ass ( that made me nervous last time ) they threaten me and throw some stones to me ( it is 2 streets of my house ) i insult them one time again ( that's so funny) the white guy approachs me when the other tell him to go ( after he told me to go away of course ) he bagan to touch me and i felt like Guts when i said : " don't touch me, i hate this" i was never been raped though :)
this guy really doesn't like insults, he tell me about 100 times " whacha gonna do? huh ?chacha gonna do ?" while i walk toward my house"
near my house ( i didn't stop at it, because you know those guys can go break and stole what you have :=} )the smallish had come too, they have been talkin' about ( after i laughed at 'em about as half times they have spoken ) " i got a knife" " hit him at the stomach" " the guys of La Martelle ( it's a Montpellier's district ) gonna kick your ass !"
i have waited till they go away, and have been back to house, i handled my celtic sword ( you know i got one sword, two katana, 5 or 6 dagues that were been used, ands knives from kitchen ) i looked out of my house, they were gone, and i told me that next Tuesday, if i see them, i'll slay them , i'll smash them !
thus, i decided to go on this board, searched a cd that could keep on my rage : i found a Marilyn Manson, but he wasn't read , so i picked (after hesitation with AC/DC Metallica, Pantera, Moonspell; Smashing Pumpkins ) Metallica Garage Inc 1 and i listen it right now

But those guys, if i see them ....!
So what do you think of that people ?
And pardon me if you belong to them :-* the fact is that i think nobody's here fan of berserk is this kind of people
Well...i want your reactions

Rabble, I'm sorry what is that? Anything specific or just scummy people in general?

Last monday, i saw one that wanted the time, i gave him and he followed me for getting 1 €? i didn't do anything, you know, i got some sangfroid., though he began to touch me ...

O.K. now I'm a bit confused here. How did this start?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
ok
sorry i'm little messy , so i'm gonna to quote myself :)
in fact, i'm not really angry against that one ...
with this sentence, i wanted to say i'm not angry against that guy, but more about the two who followed, am i clear ?

I hate those guys !!
let's explain this : the roar is from me, because at that very moment, i was irritated. Therefore, my post really began with the second sentence...

O.K. now I'm a bit confused here
you know ...
i'm totally confused right now...
...so do I !

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Don't know what to say ???

ah well... might as well type the first thing that comes to mind.

Mazing-Go!

Top Bottom