Number of vol/chap/ep at the end

This thread is part specultation and part question...
I want to know how many vol/ep/chap there will be in total at the en of the Berserk "story". Are we half way to the end with or 26 vol ? (I say 26 because we have now 227 chap/ep) or there's still 3/4 , 1/4 of the story to go ?

Personaly i think we are at 1/4 to the end, but if Mr. Miura start telling us SK's story, Griffith's story before the Hawks, and maybe Zodd's story... we are far from the conclusion.

I only hope Mr. Mirua won't do like DragonBall/DragonBallZ/DragonBallGT with every sagas.. it's the same thing with every enemies.. they are stronger and harder to defeat but always find a way to defeat them.. only hope he won't to that with apostles.. If he do that it will waste/batch/mess (don't know the right trans for what i want to say) his work. But we are not in that way because Guts is now fighting againts greater apostles and there are not that many.. there's only Locus, Irvine, Grunveld, Zodd and maybe Rakshas(we still don't know if he is an apostle)

I hope i didn't forget anything.. i lost everything i wrote because i wanted to find how to spell Rakshas right and took the wrong window to go in the faq section..

M

medievald00d

Guts' current enemy is an angel of God. It doesnt get tougher than that...Oh wait, yes it does, he could fight the idea of evil...if only he figured out how to reach him...

M

medievald00d

Not that i know of...Griffith is a god hand, and could be interpreted as an angel of god. The idea of evil is the ultimate power in the universe...therefore, the greatest person Guts could possibly kill..would be...The idea.

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
Well in order to do that (fight the Idea) Guts should be aware of the existence of such a thing which isn't going to happen unless Guts become a gh member... Which I really doubt about...

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
The story ended with volume 13, chapter 087: Twilight of the Right Eye.
Everything since then has been the dream of a dying man.

Locke11

Oompa Loompas For Sale!!!
pheonixfenix said:
Guts' current enemy is an angel of God. It doesnt get tougher than that...Oh wait, yes it does, he could fight the idea of evil...if only he figured out how to reach him...

The only way to really kill idea would be to slay all humans including yourself.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Locke said:
The only way to really kill idea would be to slay all humans including yourself.
actualy... that might not even work.

1. Prevent bad things from happening to people (thus, there is no need for reasons)
2. Give everyone a REALLY good reason for bad things to happen.

Top Bottom