Who do you think Zodd sacrificed?

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Each of the Godhand members and all the apostles we know had to sacrifice a person (s) using their respective behelits. Roshina sacrificed her parents, the Snail Count his wife and Griffith threw in the Hawks.

Who or whom do you think Zodd sacrificed?

LG

M

medievald00d

I've always had the strangest feeling that Zodd and Skullknight sacrificed each other...dont ask my why i think this...i just do...

Hmmmm... odd..... even though i don't really think that's what happened, all things considered, but i do like the idea. It's at least something i haven't heard here yet. I'm not sure what zodd is, maybe he didn't sacrifice anyone *shrug*. Interesting question, but i'm not expecting to do anything with it in the manga.... would be kinda neat to see though.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
It's possible he was the leader of a small group of warriors and gave up their lives to find become something stronger. If he were to give up his flesh abd blood to become an apostle, he would have a new body in which to find the Ultimate Strong One and defeat them.

I always fancied Zodd as a Saxon/Viking when he was human. That has nothing to do with this topic, but does anyone else have any ideas of how he would look before his transformation?

Edit: Haha, something like this:

zodd.jpg

GoHF

I'm a llama!
His family, his master, his friends?

We know the reason of his sacrifice. To become strong, maybe the strongest, and keep on fighting. The guy is only after a fight, so he must have been a fighter before. He either sacrificed what he was fighting for (protection of his family or something like that) or sacrificed something related to the fighting itself (his master or his army friends, something like griffith did). Still, just speculation.

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
In the case of the behelit apostle, the sacrifice wasn't somebody else but a part of himself... And since like you said, Zodd was surely a fighter he could have enthralled himself to its ultimate strong one... Or maybe something else along those lines...

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Bouncing off of GoHF's first theory, I think he probably sacraficed his Master who taught him how to fight and be strong. Going along with his quest to find the Ultimate Strong One, his master was probably someone he couldn't beat and sacrficed him so that he could be the strongest, but eventually found himself bored cause he couldn't find any greater challenges.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
I think he sacrificed himself, to become an apostol---Or at least his looks :p

And now that i think about it he does resemble a viking with that fur coat he wears sometimes :-\

well, is it necessary to sacrifice a person in order to become a god hand? Maybe you can just sacrifice something very precious. ;D

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
pheonixfenix said:
Yea, I think I'll sacrifice my teddy bear to become immortal ::)
but if your teddy bear is valued second only to your life, that'd be one damn nice sacrifice, wouldn't it?

I like the idea of him sacrificing his freedom, becoming bound to the USO. Doubt that is what happened, but it has a nice poetic ring to it

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
Well if the freedom to fight with anybody he want was sacrificed in order to be strong enough to beat nearly anybody except the USO, it could be a nice sacrifice... (I'm happy since somebody did read my post and just not let his eyes slide to the next one...)

As far as his origins go, I feel like he is Kushan in decendance, with the sword and all? It must be a weapon he was familiar with. Zodd puts such an emphasis on finding stronger opponents, I could see a scenario where Zodd found himself sacrificing his opponent. Perhaps an enemy/friend that he had great respect for as a fighter. I'm not sure what would have happened to make him so desperate to attain such power, Perhaps Zodd was severely injured and could no longer continue fighting, like Griffith, or he was defeated by the hands of this guy and he couldn't take it, or something like that. It is speculatin of course.

Garouken

I'm a llama!
I can kind of see a scenario in which Zodd sacrifices the one who taught him the art of war, etc. You know, he surpassed his master, whom he loved and deeply respected, but more than that he wanted to be stronger. The only way he could think to do it would be to make a sacrifice.

Top Bottom