Second Season Speculation

I feel like Skull knight could be easily worked in, they'd have to cut out the part where Guts meets him for the first time, and maybe consolidate it into the Ecclipse. They'd have to write in Puck in some other situation. I feel a good way to start a Second Series would be with the Snail-Count, parralleling the first series with the Snake-baron. And then when they are in the Escher dimension, you know where the God-hand hangs out, Gut's could flash back to the Ecclipse, and how he got rescued. The second series would have to be longer than the first, maybe twice as long. And honestly, what cutoff point for a second series is there in the manga up til now.

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
They should just pretend the differences between the anime and the manga never existed. I'd rather gouge out my own eyeballs than watch a second season without Puck. That is how much Puck fucking rocks.

red ram of death

drench your vision in darkness
Makkuro said:
They should just pretend the differences between the anime and the manga never existed. I'd rather gouge out my own eyeballs than watch a second season without Puck. That is how much Puck fucking rocks.
We are one and the same Makkuro.........

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
Makkuro said:
hear hear. what is Puckville without Puck?

lye

Nihilist!
Adamh411 said:
I feel like Skull knight could be easily worked in, they'd have to cut out the part where Guts meets him for the first time, and maybe consolidate it into the Ecclipse. They'd have to write in Puck in some other situation. I feel a good way to start a Second Series would be with the Snail-Count, parralleling the first series with the Snake-baron. And then when they are in the Escher dimension, you know where the God-hand hangs out, Gut's could flash back to the Ecclipse, and how he got rescued. The second series would have to be longer than the first, maybe twice as long. And honestly, what cutoff point for a second series is there in the manga up til now.
thats the why i was thinbking they should do it too, but like you said there isnt really a good way to end it yet, maybe once guts cuts though all the generals to griffith there were be a point were the second season could end, or maybe it could just lead into a thrid season without stoping, they would have to tone the violence down a tad, and take some of the rape scenes out, or maybe just tone them down too, personly i think the story takes off after the olden age ark, so seeing it in a anime would be cool

Top Bottom