Need help with vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Apock-

There is more to "IT" than meets the eye!
I just bought vol. 2 of the manga and i need to know how the translation system works here....or any other place for that matter.
Also, could someone tell me how many chapters or sections there are in each volume..
Thx

-Apock-

-Apock-

Walter said:
You lose 50 posts for being a total tard.

NO NO, you too it the wrong way....i was not trying to be a "tard". I was just asking a question...

Are you in collage and this is just your web site....or does someone actually pay you to monitor these forms?

Sorry.....i did not want to come off as an ass. :-[

-Apock-

M

medievald00d

-Apock- said:
NO NO, you too it the wrong way....i was not trying to be a "tard". I was just asking a question...

Are you in collage and this is just your web site....or does someone actually pay you to monitor these forms?

Sorry.....i did not want to come off as an ass. :-[

-Apock-

1. This is his website, his age, job or affiliation does not matter. He moderates the bbs and the website, keeping it fresh and up to date. Its his choice to do this, and no one is forcing/paying him.
2. People here are very crabby because of newbies like you who are annoying.
3. Welcome to the board, just make you dont offend these people: Walter, Griffith, Majin Tenshi, Genn (possibly, he can be nice too), And me. I recently added myself to this list after learning of what a jackass I've become. Oh well. If you stay long enough, you will eventually be respected, and learn to love flaming newbies. So dont take it personal ;)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Walter said:
You lose 50 posts for being a total tard.
Hahahaha!

Wow, even Smith hasn't said something to gain himself negative posts. Apock, you're the dumbest newbie I've ever seen here. Congrats :D

-Apock-

pheonixfenix said:
1. This is his website, his age, job or affiliation does not matter. He moderates the bbs and the website, keeping it fresh and up to date. Its his choice to do this, and no one is forcing/paying him.
2. People here are very crabby because of newbies like you who are annoying.
3. Welcome to the board, just make you dont offend these people: Walter, Griffith, Majin Tenshi, Genn (possibly, he can be nice too), And me. I recently added myself to this list after learning of what a jackass I've become. Oh well. If you stay long enough, you will eventually be respected, and learn to love flaming newbies. So dont take it personal ;)

But if it were not for newbs like me...im sure this forum would not be so lively. But i have learned my lesson; i'll try not to say anything unless it's worth saying ;D

-Apock-

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Yeah dont mess with Walter. And Uriel i thought you hated me as the worst noob. But whatever i dont subject. (something tells me im gonna lose what few post i have right now)

N

Nasferatu Zodd

huh? o my bad ill change it. Woah, cool your from north carolina too. Im from raleigh though but whatever ill be sure to change that before you take off like 500 post. lol what will the beilet look like then?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Jesus fucking christ, how about some forum etiquette? Double posting? If you're trying to get on my bad side you're a prodigy.

Topic is locked because it's become flamebait for other morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom