What if gatts is alrdy an apostle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lestat the Damned

War and Anger shall reign
Well, after thinking about it, it would be quit possible and a big surprise. Its never mentioned he is one... but never mentioned he isn't*

Altough if you think about it there are many things that can make you think twice before answering no :

1) Gatts's birthplace - They found him under a bunch of dead ppl (wich coulda been his sacrifice) but they never sais he was *born* there.

2) The first time Gatts touch the corrupted behelit Griffith is wearing (in old days) the behelit reacts to him!

3) When puck is fighting (cough if you dare to call this fight) the lil spirits around gatts he hit him with da lil light and it actually hurt gatts then puck says it shouldn't*

4) Well, of course Gatts killed far more ppl than any normal human ;D

My theory would be something like that :
The beast we see would be his first form, some kind of demon released from hell that for some reason wanted (or was ordered to) live as a human

Second theory:
here we forget about the beast* baby gatts is about to die or something, a behelit gets in his hand (dont ask me how maybe its faith ;D) and he uses it sacrificing all the ppl he loved. he dont really know wat hes doin since hes only a baby so he dont choose some big bad kickass apearence, he only wishes to *survive* <---This may explain the whole manga serie ;D

I was just thinking about this and thought id write it down

M

medievald00d

yea, and volume 2 or 3 (i forget which) Slann says something to the effect of "If he could join us, we could be so much stronger" and void says something about it not being possible because of causality (I'm not too sure about that, havent read that volume in a year...).

The behelit also reacted to Puck (a different behelit)

The reason why it actually hurts guts, is because Guts is already half dead from the fighting with Roshinu (im assuming you're talking about the spirit fight right before the HICKS try and take him)

as for your theories

Theory number one.
I dont believe there really is a "hell" so to say. They're all levels of the astral world (feel free to correct me on this, my astral world stuff isnt too sharp) Secondly, your threory looks as if you havent read past volume 4

Theory number two
Explain to me what a just born baby loves. Then explain to me how Gambino didnt see the baby sacrifice anyone. Then explain why his mother's body hasnt been eaten by apostles/demons

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Lestat the Damned said:
Well, after thinking about it, it would be quit possible and a big surprise. Its never mentioned he is one... but never mentioned he isn't*

Altough if you think about it there are many things that can make you think twice before answering no :

1) Gatts's birthplace - They found him under a bunch of dead ppl (wich coulda been his sacrifice) but they never sais he was *born* there.

I think if Guts were an apostle and had just freshly sacrificed everybody, he would've gotten a much better form than a newborn human. Besides, if I understand it correctly, when the mercenaries found him, he was lying in a puddle of afterbirth, a pretty good indicator that he was indeed born there.

2) The first time Gatts touch the corrupted behelit Griffith is wearing (in old days) the behelit reacts to him!

I don't think this is necessarily proof of anything really. It could've just been a way to show that Guts was something special in the story (not as in "apostle"). Or it could've been a way to show that the beherit was more than a rock with a bunch of noses, mouths and eyes, but something much stranger.

3) When puck is fighting (cough if you dare to call this fight) the lil spirits around gatts he hit him with da lil light and it actually hurt gatts then puck says it shouldn't*

I admit, the translation I have of this scene probably isn't accurate, but I don't remember anything even remotely like that being said by Puck in that scene.

4) Well, of course Gatts killed far more ppl than any normal human ;D

That's just Guts. He's spent his whole life as a mercenary and a significant portion fighting apostles and the people that associate with them. It's nothing remarkable really.

My theory would be something like that :
The beast we see would be his first form, some kind of demon released from hell that for some reason wanted (or was ordered to) live as a human

Have you even paid attention to the Beast and what it says/does at all?

Second theory:
here we forget about the beast* baby gatts is about to die or something, a behelit gets in his hand (dont ask me how maybe its faith ;D) and he uses it sacrificing all the ppl he loved. he dont really know wat hes doin since hes only a baby so he dont choose some big bad kickass apearence, he only wishes to *survive* <---This may explain the whole manga serie ;D

See above, he was a NEWBORN.

I was just thinking about this and thought id write it down

If you must I guess.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

im not sure if im right or not but, if gutts was an apostle then griffith could not sacrifice him right?

N

Nasferatu Zodd

hehe, you just cant find any way to compliment anyone can you Uriel. Opinions are like ass holes, everyones got one. So do us all a favor and just keep your big mouth shut unless you are going to compliment something, please.

Lestat the Damned

O well

Well, there are no specifications on Gatts's birth, all is said is that Gambino's wife found him under a dead women's body (They dont say how he was or anything)

Besides is it said anywhere that every apostles automatically look extraordiary, powerfull and all? No its only said they look the way they want to.

I dont really care, its speculation, maybe I'm right maybe im wrong who cares? We'll see in the end thats all, no need to get upset or anything about this, its still just a manga*

PS- Uriel when you got nothing to say just shut up

N

Nasferatu Zodd

For real, i want to see you make something at least as creative as terminator guts. if you can and YOU make it then ill be satisfied. And why do you make so much of a deal over some damn coat of armour?

Re:O well

Lestat the Damned said:
I dont really care, its speculation, maybe I'm right maybe im wrong who cares? We'll see in the end thats all, no need to get upset or anything about this, its still just a manga*

If you are right I will kill myself*

*myself = Lestat the Damned

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Nosferatu Zodd said:
hehe, you just cant find any way to compliment anyone can you Uriel. Opinions are like ass holes, everyones got one. So do us all a favor and just keep your big mouth shut unless you are going to compliment something, please.
Obviously you are new to these forums. The golden rule does NOT apply here at sk.net. Say what you want. If the admin's agree, then it's a happy day. If not, you get docked.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
TERMINATOR Zodd said:
hehe, you just cant find any way to compliment anyone can you Uriel. Opinions are like ass holes, everyones got one. So do us all a favor and just keep your big mouth shut unless you are going to compliment something, please.​
If my opinion didn't matter, why did you change back? Oh, and the Zodd signature is better.

well if i'm certain guts is'nt an apostle, there's something i found rather disturbing and I'd like you to make it clearer for me. When guts was fighting in the cave against the trolls, I heard that the behelit he's had for a long time activated. I haven't read this chapter myself, so I may be completely wrong, and maybe this have been more developed in another thread(and if it's the case i apologize) but do you thing guts is slowly becoming the thing he's been fighting for so long, an apostle?

Guts' behelit changing was the result of Slann's presence. I guess her demonic presense was powerful enough to cause the behelit to change. Or I was thinking the following. Everytime you see a Godhand, a behelit is involved. And the behelit must call out to the Godhands for them to come, maybe if they show up on their own, the behelit changes anyways. Something like you can't make an omelette without breaking eggs, and if you get an omelette the egg is going to break somewhere. That is a really really dumb analogy, but its all I could think of.

Lestat the Damned

woot... as I said its still just some books, the only thing this thread has prooved is that many of you (not all but still a lot) are too obsessive on this and should find somethin else to do, if I'd even be a bad person I'd tell you to get a life kiddos

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Lestat the Damned said:
woot... as I said its still just some books, the only thing this thread has prooved is that many of you (not all but still a lot) are too obsessive on this and should find somethin else to do, if I'd even be a bad person I'd tell you to get a life kiddos

Hmm, you're in the same boat as far as I'm concerned. You sat around and thought up a theory (along with several arguments and examples), took the time to post it, and then took the time to respond to it.

Sounds like we both don't have lives. It also sounds like maybe you're either tired of or running out of arguments for your theory, so you resort to something like this.

Lestat the Damned

haha, my username is only my username, I wouldn't start arguing about it man ;P I took it cuz I liked the Vampire Cronicles thats all, but still good to see someone knowing where it comes from.

As for my theory (Wich took me about 5 minutes to type and another 5 to think about) I'm not running out of arguments, but why would I argue? I login here only once in a while and rarelly speak as you can see with my post number.

As for the MangyGuy, find urself another thread to spam kiddo

M

medievald00d

*sigh*
the thickheaded moron that argues something pointless and refuses to accept defeat. Once defeated, the moron will begin to belittle all that surrounds him as he wants revenge for his failed theory...how sick...

Oh Snizzap! I was just Chizzlin' with my dizzles, and I was like, "ho! get that shimmle of the plimplom", and they was like, "bitch, where my waffles?" So I beat they asses with a microwave.
-Champion

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Allright then, since im being such a tard, Uriel tell me what role i should play in this site??? And the reason i started listening to you is because its pointless to argue with someone with higher authority. Oh and here is a horrible job i did on a scan. i colored the Count wrong, sorry.

staber.jpg

EDIT : Feel Free to complain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom