Griffith=cat

puella

Berserk forever
woohehehe ;D
how similar it is!
03561.jpg

03541.jpg

Have you seen that before? If so, don't blame me.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
hasn't griffith white hair? ::)

the first pic is incredible !! see the eye : eye of the hawk !! i'm comparing myself as Yurius and Foss had to face his eye back that taka no dan time ; how scary :eek:

Lliugusamui

around the corner
talking of cats ....

i have a cat since august 2001 whose name is Puck :p
he's doing bad jokes as the elf, has the same color, and is crappy ( in fact he makes liquid shit all over my house, damnit ! :D )
if i find a hair and a "photographic machine" i'd try to scan it for you ( sadly sureless ...)

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Good Lord!!! My beautiful Farnese turned in a apostle cat!!!!!! SOB.....SOB.......SOB.......you are bad Puella. I go tell mommy and I nevermore play with you :'( :'( :'( :'( ;D

puella

Berserk forever
Look! It is a very beautiful cat!!
and It has Griffith's eyes ,smile and silver hair.
What else could it be?

talking of cats ....

i have a cat since august 2001 whose name is Puck
he's doing bad jokes as the elf, has the same color, and is crappy ( in fact he makes liquid shit all over my house, damnit ! )
if i find a hair and a "photographic machine" i'd try to scan it for you ( sadly sureless ...)
Oh, you have "puck" It must be so cute!
does it eat a lot or sleep all day? ???

puella

Berserk forever
WOOHEHEHE PART 2

the last lines of main charcater's;

Guts: You know, I'm your father.
Caska: I'm your mother, sweetheart.

Griffith: (crying) Mom! Daddy!

the end

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Actually, my Puck is a he, he eats so much that he makes so many craps :D He sleeps much too, but what he prefers is playing ( with the Xmas tree, some pens, knives ) as the elfy Puck, he's a pacific, kinda weak :p

Puella, you say this cat got silver hair but i'd say it's more flaxen ( or maybe i got serious problem at my eyes )

R

Rufus

silly kitty griffith i haev a cat what would she be every now and then she completly freaks out and attacks everythign moving and if it doesnt move she sits and stares untill she convinces ehr self it has moved then she kills it.....my hands bleeding cus as i was reading this thread she suddenly attacked it ouchies mabey griffith kitty will come rape miena nd amke her stop like femto to casca

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I like some animals....

Wooooww :eek:
Me too, especially those who look like Griffith :D

Could you find a lion and make it look like Zoddo ? ( thus could we have the litle master with his big servant, incredible how the mind can dominate the muscles ! )

Top Bottom