serpico

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
well what is serpicos relation exacly whit farnese is he just her friend and servant as farnese sees him or do u think serpico as deeper feelings towards her i really dont know seen as they grew up togeter and farnese always treated serpico like some toy for her amusement their relation is really complex im gonna read this part of the story again and now that farnese personality as changed completly do u think she sees serpico the same way as before

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
Well, Farnese never really have feeling for Serpico I think, it's just that by always being by her side he was reassuring... But on the other hand Serpico kinda love her in a sick kind of way, rather like a masochist... (He adore her but will never ever touch her...) But since Farnese change, she sort of forgot the presence of Serpico until he is going to really save her... Maybe then her eyes will open and she is going to let Guts be and get closer to the nice guy... (Can't say that Guts is a nice guy, he was the blackswordman after all...)

M

medievald00d

I just have to point this out. Serpic is Farneze's half brother. Got incest?

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
just read the ep again serpico knows it but farnese doesnt that was what made him held back when she made an advance towards him
Got incest?
hehe. about time for him to let her know the truth but in the state she is now thinking so lowly of herself that truth migth make her even more emotially unballanced

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
pheonixfenix said:
I just have to point this out. Serpic is Farneze's half brother. Got incest?

Well the main problem is when you think of someone like your princess and then your discover that you're her brother... 'tis difficult accepting the truth... And since Serpico has been around Farnese for a big bit of time before learning about it's origin...

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Aquedesin said:
Well the main problem is when you think of someone like your princess and then your discover that you're her brother... 'tis difficult accepting the truth... And since Serpico has been around Farnese for a big bit of time before learning about it's origin...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought that Serpico knew that he was her brother. His mother told him that he was a nobleman's son and even gave him a locket with his and his mother's picture. I don't think he's a dumb kid and he probably figured it out shortly after he started becoming Farnese's *cough cough* servant.

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
I have just taken a look on volume 22 (or was it 23) where you learn about serpico's youth. In fact, serpico has belong to farnese during a whole year before seeing his "father" for the first time... And he didn't even have doubt about it before the man took him the locket and take a peek on the picture inside... Well, that's what the trans I have said... Thus, living day after day, nearly 24/7 with the same person you could learn to love her (in a sick kind of way :p)...

O

Ozmo

First of all, incest would by far not be the worst thing we've seen in Berserk. ;D

I don't think Farnese even knows about this and Serpico is more likely one of those "I just want to be around her..." people.

I think if Farneze pulled on Serpico what she did to Guts when she was all possessed, you know getting all naked, getting cozy with the DS. Serpico would throw the fact that he is her brother out the window. I think Farneze is gonna tempt Guts again sometime. Maybe watching Guts with another girl will snap Caska back to her senses.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Adamh411 said:
I think if Farneze pulled on Serpico what she did to Guts when she was all possessed, you know getting all naked, getting cozy with the DS. Serpico would throw the fact that he is her brother out the window. I think Farneze is gonna tempt Guts again sometime. Maybe watching Guts with another girl will snap Caska back to her senses.

She did do something like that with Serpico, except she wasn't quite as, um, aggressive.

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Grifth said:
well what is serpicos relation exacly whit farnese is he just her friend and servant as farnese sees him or do u think serpico as deeper feelings towards her i really dont know seen as they grew up togeter and farnese always treated serpico like some toy for her amusement their relation is really complex im gonna read this part of the story again and now that farnese personality as changed completly do u think she sees serpico the same way as before

I find that not, Farnese moved very and for better! When she was bad commander , I hated your skill authoritarian and esnobe, dissimulating to be a religious fervorous! Although rich she lived a life of lies and solitude. When Serpico appeared, she found one escape of this solitude, but did not want to admit this! Farnese always liked the company of Serpico. He felt the solitude of it observing yours acts meaningless and saw that Farnese was only one girl who had fear of the world and as your brother decided to protect it ! Serpico is not more an employee of the Farnese, he is a friend! It is difficult to speak on the feelings of the farnese, therefore they are not clear, mainly because of Gatts, but with certainty it represents very in your life! :)

Ozmo said:
First of all, incest would by far not be the worst thing we've seen in Berserk. ;D

I don't think Farnese even knows about this and Serpico is more likely one of those "I just want to be around her..." people.

Wouldn't exactly be the first time either since the King of Midland felt up Charolette(sp?) while she was sleeping.

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Adamh411 said:

I don't think you understand her character very well. She is extremely shy, just like Guts and Caska. Only the threat of loosing everything she loved or being possessed caused her to act out sexually in the presence of others. She is not a temptress by any stretch of the imagination. Just a lonely, frightened girl who either isn't aware of her sexual power or doesn't find it important in relation to what she needs.

Sorry to squash the penthouse fantasy.

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
typhonblue said:
I don't think you understand her character very well.

It's not really Farnese that's interresting me, but rather the complicated relationship between Serpico and Her... Furthermore, Serpico is kinda like a Knight in deep love for is lady and will forever serve her without saying anything and even by sacrificing himself for her. I think he deeply love her but will never ever do anything is this way... He is sort of a guardian angel, and will erase himself to let her do what she want, even if it is getting in love with someone else...

H

Herald of Galactor

First of all, incest would by far not be the worst thing we've seen in Berserk.

Besides, its a topic which other manga-ka have addressed, so Miura-sensei is treading territory already familiar to the Japanese readers.
It's not really Farnese that's interresting me, but rather the complicated relationship between Serpico and Her... Furthermore, Serpico is kinda like a Knight in deep love for is lady and will forever serve her without saying anything and even by sacrificing himself for her.
I agree. :)

typhonblue said:
I don't think you understand her character very well. She is extremely shy, just like Guts and Caska. Only the threat of loosing everything she loved or being possessed caused her to act out sexually in the presence of others. She is not a temptress by any stretch of the imagination. Just a lonely, frightened girl who either isn't aware of her sexual power or doesn't find it important in relation to what she needs.

Sorry to squash the penthouse fantasy.

I was half-kidding. And when I was thinking about Guts being tempted again by Farneze, I didn't mean like before when she was possessed. More in a, look I'm a girl, attractive, and not insane, sort of way.

Top Bottom