Own a mac?

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
http://www.holmcomputing.com/mac.html

LOL, I was laughing my ass off while watching this movie, and I've never even worked on a macintosh myself. If you have one, I must warn you, you might die from laughing if you watch this. ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAH that's AWESOME!

My school has a lab full of macs so i can relate to some of what he's talking about.... Cursed freakin' bouncy icons....

hahahaha, that's great.

OH NO! THEY TOOK IT DOWN!... They might've just changed the url, but i doubt it... i even checked the url for the .swf file and it's really gone. Good thing i downloaded it after i watched it! muahahahaha!

-Apock-

There is more to "IT" than meets the eye!
himura_kenshin said:
*scratches head* how did you get negative posts? Does that make you 'Of the fish tank" or something?

Yeah....I had a comment for Walter...and it was inappropriate or he just took it the wrong way.....either way...i got minuse like 65 posts.... :(

-Apock-

Hah, yeah, i've never heard of a bbs before this one upping or downing posts as rewards and punishment. I thought the point of a post count was to show how many times you had posted. Well whatever *shrug* it's not all that big of a deal. That reminds me, what's with that guy who's post count says "a whole lot" and he comes up as way ahead of everyone on the top posters thing. I barely even see any posts of his ???.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
him? well, he was takeing major post hits. He begged to have his posts back, and got "a whole lot" ::)

at least, thats how I remember it (My memory is crappy.)

Top Bottom