Episode 228

'Might be BS. We'll see.

An Apostle tries(/A few Apostles try) to interfere with the fight and gets(/get) slaughtered.
Schierke enters the spiritual world in order to help Guts. She sees memories of the Occultation within his mind. Some kind of a pentacle/magical circle/whatever created by Flora appears in the darkness.

'Looks like Miura's "project" was... "Berserk Trading Cards". ^^;
There will be 160 different cards, and 50 of them will be new illustrations (o_O).

Re:Chapter 228

promising chapter as usual.

"trading cards"... i was hoping for something else. But 50 new illustrations is a nice thing. Is there any word yet about a new artbook?

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

I'm interested to see what this occulation is all about. I really can't stand to see Guts in this way any longer :-\ Any idea who slaugters the Apostles, Hague?

As for those trading cards... it's not much a secret project.. but any Berserk mechandise is better than none :D

Final Note: I'm glad I can post in an Episode 228 topic started by someone who knows their stuff about Berserk. Thanks Hague ^^

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Sounds cool as usual, I can't wait to see those nasty flashbacks and Schierke's usual look of O.O

Uriel said:
Final Note: I'm glad I can post in an Episode 228 topic started by someone who knows their stuff about Berserk. Thanks Hague ^^

Man, you guys are cold. Smith knew well enough to get the scoop on 228 over EVERYBODY, and he still can't get any love.

THX SMITH! FUCK YOU!

-Griffith

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

Sounds interesting, I wonder what Schierke (and Flora?) is planning to do exactly in the "spiritual world".

I'm interested to see what this occultation is all about.

The Occultation Hague's talking about is the Eclipse from Volume 12/13.

And one other thing, shouldn't the title of this topic be "Episode 228"? ;)

G

Genn21

Olivier Hague said:
'Might be BS. We'll see.

'Looks like Miura's "project" was... "Berserk Trading Cards". ^^;
There will be 160 different cards, and 50 of them will be new illustrations (o_O).

Pokemonnn

This circle appears to be how chorky will approach guts beast problem. This isnt what interest's me. how long guts will be able to go with grunbeld after he regains consciousnes ?

Also what r zodd and s.k doing during this whole bout ?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Genn said:
Also what r zodd and s.k doing during this whole bout ?

obvious.jpg

"Dude! Check out that chick's bodacious beef bazookas!!!"​

Seriously though, is this picture confusing? Zodd has obviously mastered the dread power of science in order to shrink Skull Knight and suck him up his nose.

-Griffith

P.S. Anyway, I'm sure whatever Schierke does for Guts, it will improve his situation. A little strategy doesn't hurt when you're bleeding from every pore.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
finally a real ep 228 topic sounds cool how the hell do you do it hague always one step ahead damn and berserk trading cards SWEET

Wow, Great chapter, but no more fight between Grunbeld and Guts :'(

P.S M i right to assume there is no break now? We had painstakenly waited for 3 weeks and we dun want another 4 week break right after this chapter... :p

Griffith said:
FUCK YOU!

WTF does it got to do with me?!

argon

I love Gatts Fury
Thanks olivier for this preview.
Can't wait to know what will exactly happen in this chapter, because even if Shierke manage tu get Guts out of his Berserk State, I don't know how Miura will make him go out of the armor (if he can, of course :))

Oh, and I love trading cards, is there any informations about some release date or else ?

daniel3 said:
I think that remark was aimed at Uriel for his offensive comment and not you (The "Fuck You" part that is).

I m so touch... :'(

Olivier Hague said:
No. Miura may very well take a break after this episode. We'll see.

:'(

xechnao said:
What's this supposed to mean?

It mean maybe there is no fight between Grunbeld and Guts for this chapter only because it was interrupt by Apostles... (Dun flame me, i hv no YA :-X)

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
"The apostles who are going to boil work to GURUMBERUDO inferior in strength, and are going to participate in a coconut and a battle "

hahahaha

I wondered what type of english they use, their sentence structure is really weird and i cant really understand what is the last part...

From what i can tell Guts had totally lose control to the beast and had become sorta insane, and the only way to save Guts is to let Sehierke enter the karma fire (where his flash backwas) right?

(Jeez, i really wondered how Isidro protect her... :p)

Top Bottom