Episode 228

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Smith said:
I wondered what type of english they use, their sentence structure is really weird and i cant really understand what is the last part...
well, its a machine translater. Since japanese's sentence structure is completely different from english's, it make sense that the translation is a bit buggy.

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
Majin Tenshi said:
well, its a machine translater. Since japanese's sentence structure is completely different from english's, it make sense that the translation is a bit buggy.

but where do the COCONUTS come from? ;)

argon

I love Gatts Fury
Hmm, a thing may be very interresting (if I have well "decrypted" translations ^_^;) :
When it says that if it is possible for Shierke to make Gut's soul come back, it should be possible to do something for Caska too.

So maybe Shierke will be The One who will bring back our beloved sane Caska, who knows ?

O

Ozmo

Maybe he got hit in the groin or something? :)

The Babelfish translation has some nice Engrish too. ;D

The apostles whom the palm, it tries it will boil the industry in the inferior グルンベルド and to participate in battle. Is, but one after another it keeps becoming the prey of the sword of guts.

Guts more and more to the rag rag

Already as for the body of guts the rag rag, the rib bone it comes and comes and breaks and the 棘 of the countless iron has penetrated the body. While it is the human, as the apostle size of sacrifice of the thing which handles the fight of the same level

puella

Berserk forever
From the view of this Japanese guy

We can see many iron thorn tree(?) put into Guts' body. They are supposed to reinforce his ragged and broken body.
Schierke finds the beast formed by od of the armor and Guts' hatred in his inner mind. She also sees his memories of the time of the Hawks and the occultation, which could be said as "before the eclipse" and "after the eclipse"
There are many secnes where Griffith, the captain of the Hawks, is seen and Casca, a little bit, when she was trying to jump off the cliff .
And of course she gets scared seeing the occultation.

Asking Flora for help, she finds the talisman in the armor which Flora carved into in episode 222.
She can touch some shadow(the former owner of the armor? maybe?) with the talisman.

And the Japanese guy thinks it could be also possible that Schierke helps Casca the same way she can read Guts' inner mind and probably help him regain himself.
Interesting thought, I think.

[EDIT] This is rough translation because it is done so quickly and I am often confused with the context. :p

argon said:
When it says that if it is possible for Shierke to make Gut's soul come back, it should be possible to do something for Caska too.
That's just the webmaster's theory.

puella said:
She also saw his memories of the time of the Hawks and the occultation, which could be said as "before the eclipse" and "after the eclipse"
No, the guy was talking about something else altogether, when he said something about "before the Occultation" and "after the Occultation".
There are many secnes where Griffith, the captain of the Hawks, is seen and Casca, a little bit, when she was trying to jump off the cliff .
Actually, the guy says that the scenes are all from when Guts was still part of the Hawks Soldiers. Before he left. So the cliff scene would be the one from volume 6, I guess.
She could touch some shadow(the former owner of the armor? maybe?) with the talisman.
It doesn't say anything about her touching the shadow?
Plus the shadow appears to have only one eye, so I guess it could be Guts' "soul", or something like that.

Still no break, by the way. There will be a new episode in the next issue of Young Animal.

6th Angel

What a big...um......sword!
While Guts can endure an unbelievable amount of pain this seems like a bit much to bear when he "wakes up." Shierke succeeding in this might make him unable to fight or will the armors pins not bother Guts much?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
6th Angel said:
While Guts can endure an unbelievable amount of pain this seems like a bit much to bear when he "wakes up." Shierke succeeding in this might make him unable to fight or will the armors pins not bother Guts much?
the armor makes him forget the pain, not the beast. He won't feel anything till the armor comes off.

puella

Berserk forever
Olivier Hague said:
It doesn't say anything about her touching the shadow?
Plus the shadow appears to have only one eye, so I guess it could be Guts' "soul", or something like that.

Well, I couldn't find a good English for those words so I just put "touch" ^^;;
OMG, I even didn't read the last part of his summary. :-[
Yeah, it could be the Beast, indeed.
Wow, then Schierke will talk with the beast? :eek:
Awesome really awesome!!

Can't wait to see episode 229 already. =)

puella

Berserk forever
Olivier Hague said:
Huh? It doesn't say it's the Beast. ^^;;

Haha, I edited it to "could be".
But then what could be the shadow looking like one-eyed thing? ::)
Just dark figure of Guts?
Oh, I strongly wish it will turn out to be the beast.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
puella said:
Haha, I edited it to "could be".
But then what could be the shadow looking like one-eyed thing? ::)
Just dark figure of Guts?
Oh, I strongly wish it will turn out to be the beast.
Guts has one eye, the beast has two.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Walter said:

It could be the Beast with only one eye showing. Beast profile shot, man. ;D

Whatever it is, it should be interesting, this all sounds awesome; directly inside Guts' mind, finally Miura stops beating around the bush. =)

I thought the last page of 227 was badass alone, so I'm ready to be totally blown away by 228.

-Griffith

so annoying the width of the thread now >:(

just looked at the last page of 227, is she beginging to go to the astral realm there. And could that image in the last page be the shadow she talks to?

I can't wait to see her reaction to his memories.

puella

Berserk forever
Walter said:

That's what I'm concerned. ;D

Ok, here's big and great speculation.

The shadow, one-eyed thing turns into the beast unless it's the poor and cute guy, Adon.

:p
=)

No break? YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

I wonder if break will affect the release date of the volume series, if yes then it mean that it would be release of next volume earlier... ;D

It would be really badass if Shrieke would be talking to the beast of Guts... I mean man that would really ROCK!!! :eek: ... Imagine how the beast explain its motive and how will Shierke fight him...

Alright i think i had gone overboard, better keep my mouth shut :-X

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Standard 3 day's weeoouu. Can't wait to see it.

LOVE = SaiyajinNoOuji

You do love us! Thanks SO much for your continual efforts to make us need to change underwear *_*

=D =D =D

BTW, do you still need a PSOv2 Serial? =p Even with the DC servers going offline?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Smith said:
It would be really badass if Shrieke would be talking to the beast of Guts... I mean man that would really ROCK!!! :eek: ... Imagine how the beast explain its motive and how will Shierke fight him...

mrbeast.jpg

-Griffith

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Ok , those are my two cents (from the babelfish and nifty translations).
Some apostles try to take part in the fight but they are cut down by Dragonslayer. However every time an apostle succeeds to hit Guts,some other bone breaks and the"spikes" of the armor embed themshelves in the bones of Guts in order to reinforce them provoking so other loss of blood.Guts 'aspect is less and less human and this astonishes Schierke and the others. Schierke decides to bring back the soul of Guts. And she begins to meditate.She protects herself with a magical circle, although there are also Serpico and Isidoro to protect her ( I daresay mainly because it i is Isidoro that protect her ;D), Schierke enters in the spirit of Guts' where the flame of hatred and the "beast" burn strongly. In order to save Guts, Schierke must jump in it. Down, she goes, slowly ,wrapped in a light bubble. She finds the memories of the times of the hawks and, still coming down, she finds the darkness. She is scared from the ghastly visions,and she asks, involuntarily, help to Flora. At this point we see the protective mark that Flora carved on the armor... (to be continued)

Top Bottom