Episode 228

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Ouji! You've been gone for awhile... I thought you might be dead, man :'(

It will be great to plunge into the dark parts of Gut's mind. It'll be an emotional trip back into the Hell he's seen. I wonder how Shrieke is going to react... maybe she'll go all Farneze on us and start tickling her fancy ::) :p

Griffith, you never cease to ammuse me :D

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Good damn episode aparently... so Guts is becoming a demon as ghosts had predicted in vol16 ?
I really wonder if Schierke will be able to save him from his Beast and if yes, if he will be able to get back his human apparence - what i highly doubt now.
Guil

O

Ozmo

Ok, Guts is definetly not going to be walking around without this armor anymore. The biggest twist in the storyline since the Ecplise, I can't wait to see how it ends up. 8)

korkor

I could be a llama
Ozmo said:
Ok, Guts is definetly not going to be walking around without this armor anymore. The biggest twist in the storyline since the Ecplise, I can't wait to see how it ends up. 8)

i wonder what would happen if guts drops puck in to his armor to do his thing and heal guts' body...
now theres a good twist :p

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
I haven't seen the scans of this chapter yet...wonder which apostles. Well at least they get their asses kicked.

Great...trading cards...yet another item to add to out of control berserk Berserk collection

LG

O

Ozmo

It's not that I'm complaining or anything, but isn't today the day Ouji was supposed to have those scans up? :)

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Ozmo said:
It's not that I'm complaining or anything, but isn't today the day Ouji was supposed to have those scans up? :)
Have patience young grasshopper/padawan. In time, you will understand that scans are a great privilege, not a right.

Hi everyone

This is my first post and I´d like to thank you for the news, scans, translations and other informations about Berserk. I´m from Brazil and it´s more difficult to find news here in Portuguese. Sorry for my poor English.

Thanks

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
Tazinaffo said:
Hi everyone

This is my first post and I´d like to thank you for the news, scans, translations and other informations about Berserk. I´m from Brazil and it´s more difficult to find news here in Portuguese. Sorry for my poor English.

Thanks
your english (so far) is actually pretty good compared to some we've seen.

O

Ozmo

I don't think there was single lingual in that post actually. :)

I wasn't complaining, just asking if there has been some weird delay or something since Ouji hasn't posted. Must've forgotten questions about scans are tabu in general on these boards. :p

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Ozmo said:
I wasn't complaining, just asking if there has been some weird delay or something since Ouji hasn't posted. Must've forgotten questions about scans are tabu in general on these boards. :p
Actually, your fault falls more under the "ignorant fuck" taboo category. If you'd read the posts, you'd know what the deal is.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Hello my fellow compatriots, I have the YA but I have not had the time to scan all of them. I will have them up. The size will be bigger to help those that would like to trans them. I hope they are big enough for you.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Hello my fellow compatriots, I have the YA but I have not had the time to scan all of them. I will have them up. The size will be bigger to help those that would like to trans them. I hope they are big enough for you.
they won't be big enough untill I can cover a large wall with a 2 page spread. ;D

'Course maybe thats just the DSL talking.

Top Bottom