Episode 228

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
secilj said:
Thanks a lot, SaiyajinNoOuji. ;)

BTW, can anyone guess what the scene or the image which is illuminated in the Pack's eye is? I'm quite curious about it. :eek:
Apostle teeth, as they begin to transform. It seems that what Puck is getting at is Guts is becomeing just as much a monster at the apostles.

It's the reflection of one of the apostle's (the rightmost one on the panel directly above) face/mouth and all its huge sharp teeth as it's transforming.

Edit: lol :p Triple team of DETH

Majin Tenshi said:
Apostle teeth, as they begin to transform. It seems that what Puck is getting at is Guts is becomeing just as much a monster at the apostles.

And this makes him sad. His old-knew friend Rickert had thanked Puck for his task to conserve Gutt's human side.
By the way Rickert still revolves an active role in the story I think. There is a possibility, if things evolve like that Gutt's is taken to him to help with the operation of taking him out of the infiltrating armour.

puella

Berserk forever
I personally like page 4.

From Graywords' translation

"Apostle: Hey, that's dirty!

Apostle: Attacking while we're transforming..."

That's how Guts is. Our Badass!! 8)

BTW, strangely why I get a bit sad when I see Guts fighting in the armor? Such an extremeness makes me emotional. :'(

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
*pats puella on the head* There there..

Majin Tenshi said:
Well, people seem to like the version with more contrast and less gamma.

http://skullknight.net/majin/c228/01.jpg​
If you're going to slap more contrast to it, increase the depth of the image while you're at it.
228example.gif
I, personally, prefer this. However, if Ouji didn't give us the slightly edited versions, we'd have no fun in tinkering with them, would we? :p

deadfuse said:
Because Guts has balls enough to handle it. Plus, if she didn't, Grunbeld (or as I call him, Grunby) would be scraping Guts off the sole of his boot (no pun intended). :p

R u sure that was the only reason...? :eek:

Well i guess it just add up another misery, we just have to wait and see what surprise will Flora show us on that armor (since it was her idea to let Guts wear that thing), and the talisman she had crafted for Guts...

puella said:
BTW, strangely why I get a bit sad when I see Guts fighting in the armor? Such an extremeness makes me emotional. :'(

Same here... It make us sad because that armor is practically changing him into a demon... :'(

[EDITED]

Btw Puella, maybe u should take Puck expression in 228 page 7 as ur avatar instead, it would really ROCK! 8)

Legato 2057

The Grey Wolf
Damn that's a sweet chapter. So when is the next chapter coming out? How many apostles did he kill in that chapter? 5,6, 10? That has to be a record for any amount of apostles to die at one time. I'm glad that Shierke knows what happened to Guts at the Eclipse. Guts explained to Rickert (I think Puck was there too) what happened, but Shierke is now the only one in the group that has actually seen (at least images) of what happened. I hope that she is strong enough to be able to handle that horror.

Has anybody seen (or made) a color picture of the Beast?

Sancho Panza said:
As Uriel said, take your time and don't worry: i would be sooo happy even if it will take me a whole day to download them.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. ;D

Ah, and welcome Tazinaffo.
Don't worry, your english is much better than mine

Thanks, Sancho, but the truth is that your English is better than mine.

Everyone had already answered "thanks" to SaiyajinNoOuji. However, I must thank him for the amazing scans and the short time he show them.

Farewell :-)

puella

Berserk forever
Smith said:
Btw Puella, maybe u should take Puck expression in 228 page 7 as ur avatar instead, it would really ROCK! 8)

Oh, yeah of course I love that Puck.
I like when Puck looks at Guts in his sympathetic eyes and can see Guts' inner mind. 8)

It would be better if I can have it in color but I don't know much about photoshop. :(

I m rather quite sure chapter 229 would be a greater badass chapter... ;D

Serp and Isidro seem to be doing quite well... :p

http://www.younganimal.com/berserk/sp/03v19.html

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
DarkShurikn said:
Walter + SaiyajinNoOuji + Olivier = The awesomes

Don't forget (Puella+Graywords)+(Uriel+Griffith)!

The translations and the colouring are way good too!

Ho! and I almost forgot Lady Griffith and her huge collection of good links... to great merchandise!

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Episode 229 preview?

Aquedesin: You're too kind ::)

Smith said:
http://www.younganimal.com/berserk/sp/03v19.html​
Thanks for scoping that out, Smith! Wasn't much of a preivew though... still, it kinda makes me wonder what the hell that is in the background. Giraffupine anyone? :p

lye

Nihilist!
does this mean they will have a preveiw every month, or just for the time being, the stories getting pretty crazy.
im not sure what the thing in the background is, it looks like one of those feather boas(sp) , the ones you use in drama class or maybe a big bird apostal, not sure though

I really hope Serp and Isidro can work well together and defeat that apostle, even though they arent as strong as Guts, but they hv advantage in speed, perhap they can hit and run... :-X

Secondly, I m rather surprise that Isidro use that Morgan sword, i wonder if that weapon also contain magical power... ::)

P.S Walters pls dun start this under a thread... else all the posts here would render unless... :'(

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Smith said:
Secondly, I m rather surprise that Isidro use that Morgan sword, i wonder if that weapon also contain magical power... ::)
I don't think so. That's a gift, he uses it cause it has a meaning in itself : running away for bravery or fear of the world. Morgan gave him the sword cause he wanted Isidro to accomplish a "child dream" such he couldn't. Simply he believes in Isidro, and Isidro wanna make his prooves to become "the greatest knight of the universe".^^
Guil

Olivier Hague said:
Why did you post that in this thread anyway?

Er... i guess there is a typo error... :p

I mean dun start a new thread with my post, which mean whatever speculation of 229 would still remain here

Another great chapter 8*) Page 15 is my favorite - I think Schierke is really going to look at guts differently after having to see all of his horrors and inner demons (literally).

Oh and thanks to Ouji for the consistently great scans.

The story right now is really amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter.

number18

a sci-fi bitch
Christ, that stuff is good. Thank you, Ouji. I haven't bothered to find translations yet cause I'm lame, but just the pictures are fantastic. I'm in such a good mood from reading it...though I'm also very worried what's going to happen to Guts. I can only guess something good, because...well, I dunno actually. Just hoping!

I really like those pictures with the contrast you guys have been messing with.

<3 Ohh october is going to be fantastic Berserk month for me.

Top Bottom