Episode 228

Posted by: Smith Posted on: Today at 07:08:02am
Secondly, I m rather surprise that Isidro use that Morgan sword, i wonder if that weapon also contain magical power...

I think he uses it because the sword is smaller than his previous one, and thus he can do his "double hit", like he did with the troll wearing the skull necklace.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I’m only going to comment on things related to Isidro’s sword, because I think it’s the most hilariously tepid discussion I’ve seen in a while.

Smith said:
Secondly, I m rather surprise that Isidro use that Morgan sword, i wonder if that weapon also contain magical power... ::)

Yeah, considering he's already used it once before, you'd think he'd throw it away after that, wasn't it disposable like a one-time razor? I myself am surprised to see Guts still using the Dragon Slayer, he should buy a new sword to match his armor at the item shop. I think one with a big Beast eye and maybe teeth going down each side would be pretty slick; like a racing stripe.

Guil Malalanus said:
I don't think so. That's a gift, he uses it cause it has a meaning in itself : running away for bravery or fear of the world. Morgan gave him the sword cause he wanted Isidro to accomplish a "child dream" such he couldn't. Simply he believes in Isidro, and Isidro wanna make his prooves to become "the greatest knight of the universe".^^
Guil

Or… it’s just the perfect size and weight for him; utilitarian value? :)

Anyway, it's only the second one and I already feel the preview sucks; I'm really glad to know, FOR SURE, that Serpico and Isidro will be in the next chapter. Whew, I was really worring about that and the preview set my mind at ease. Really, could they have picked something lamer?

Bitch, bitch, bitch! ;)

-Griffith, the real "McCoy."

M

medievald00d

Anyway, it's only the second one and I already feel the preview sucks; I'm really glad to know, FOR SURE, that Serpico and Isidro will be in the next chapter. Whew, I was really worring about that and the preview set my mind at ease. Really, could they have picked something lamer?

As for this series (battle at flora's mansion), Does anyone think Griffith will at least show up? He doesnt seem to be one who skimps on important battles...

pheonixfenix said:
As for this series (battle at flora's mansion), Does anyone think Griffith will at least show up? He doesnt seem to be one who skimps on important battles...
well I think sending two of his best warriors(Grunbeld and Zodd) to kill an old witch should be sufficient in his opinion, and he's probably got more important battles to prepare

Olivier Hague said:
Again, _why_ did you post that in this topic?

Simple becz it is not worthly enough to start a new thread, for preview like this kind (Griffith mention that it sucks!), dont u think i will be flamed by the others?

pheonixfenix said:

Nah... he will be busy conquering midland, no time to be a spectator of this show ;),

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Well, when I said it sucked it's because I felt it defeated the purpose of a preview (Serpico's in the next chaprter, HOLY SHIT!), but it's still the first bit of info on the next chapter. Go ahead and give it it's own thread next time.

-Griffith

P.S. But seriously, a panel of just about anything else would have made a better preview. :)

Griffith said:
Well, when I said it sucked it's because I felt it defeated the purpose of a preview (Serpico's in the next chaprter, HOLY SHIT!), but it's still the first bit of info on the next chapter. Go ahead and give it it's own thread next time.

-Griffith

P.S. But seriously, a panel of just about anything else would have made a better preview. :)

Last preview showed Grunbeld and Guts together alone yet 228 wasn't mostly about that. But 227 did involve and near-end like that. 228 ends with Serpico and Isidoro preparing for the battle so the review just focuses there. This review just shows that next chapter will still develop on this scene of this current battle and Miura won't travel his show to another place and time (eg some old story about the beast). I hope 229 focuses on the confrontation between Shielke and Gut's Beast a way that explains the mechanics of this beast creature.

Everybody is talking about Isildro and Serpico in the next chapter because the preview. However, I have a doubt about the end of chapter 228.

Shielke met something like a spirit. I´m not sure about who are this spirit. Shielke had thought that was Flora, but I think that it could be Guts. What do you think?

Olivier Hague said:

Olivier

In your first resume you had said the pentacle/magical circle was created by Flora. When Shielke is falling down in the darkness, the pentacle appear and she calls for "the master/teacher (according with the translation). So, couldn´t the spirit be Flora too?

M

medievald00d

first off, its pentagram, not pentacle/tentacle

Now, the figure/spirit's head looked a bit like guts...now, i see absolutely no resemblence to Flora. I believe shierke was referring to the pentagram when she said Thats...Masters...

Correct me/ hague me if im wrong.

Tazinaffo, don't question with The Hague, in this forum there's that rule: Olivier Hague is NEVER wrong.
So, you should only say: Oh, shit! I've been hagued... :-\
;D
And this spirit, sorry but I really don't see how it could be anyone but Guts ;)

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
pheonixfenix said:
first off, its pentagram, not pentacle/tentacle

In keeping with griping over pointless details, pentacle is acceptable too, but the star in that talisman is a Star of David, note six points rather than 5.

M

medievald00d

lol, your photoshoping abilities never cease to amaze me...

I suppose its final, Guts is actually a troll!!!! ::)

my god i'm still crying from laughing too hard. Great picture. HAHA.

but onto other things. Maybe this chapter will delve into serpico's and isidoro's powers a bit. Like discovering new abilities using the elements. I think it would be interesting to see what other abilities these 2 can control with their weapons. Also, it seems grunbeld and gutts are not fighting much anymore. will gutts begin an attack again while schierke is confronting his mind/spirit. What problems could arise if she does pull him out of his beast mode in the middle of the fight?

Sancho Panza said:
Tazinaffo, don't question with The Hague, in this forum there's that rule: Olivier Hague is NEVER wrong.
So, you should only say: Oh, shit! I've been hagued... :-\
;D
And this spirit, sorry but I really don't see how it could be anyone but Guts ;)

You´re right, Sancho! Now I see I was sleeping about that! ;D
And Olivier and phoenixfenix, sorry for that! I didn´t want to be rude!

Thanks

Griffith said:
I myself am surprised to see Guts still using the Dragon Slayer, he should buy a new sword to match his armor at the item shop. I think one with a big Beast eye and maybe teeth going down each side would be pretty slick; like a racing stripe.Or… it’s just the perfect size and weight for him; utilitarian value? :)

But the DS is just about to show some power... :)
I think he should´ve gotten that (Floras´) axe from the item shop...to keep as a secondary weapon. Probably we´ll never know what that weapon could do... :-[

Top Bottom