To stab a politician.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Majin Tenshi said:
more politicians need a good stabing. The chimp for instance.

Damn snipers.

This story is 5 times more intresting then what happend to whats her face:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/space/20030910/sc_space/blackholestrikesdeepestmusicalnoteeverheard

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
You live in Maryland dude, and Maryland is different to a lot of places in Europe... especially the poor excuse for a country I live in.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Uriel said:
You live in Maryland dude, and Maryland is different to a lot of places in Europe... especially the poor excuse for a country I live in.

I'm sure you live in a shit hole, but I personnally do not, though I live in Europe.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
and why is this more news-worthy then any other person being stabbed to death? I'm sure its no rarer then a weekly occourance, yet I don't seem to hear about it. ::)

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Majin Tenshi said:
and why is this more news-worthy then any other person being stabbed to death? I'm sure its no rarer then a weekly occourance, yet I don't seem to hear about it. ::)

Yeah, well, why was it more news-worthy when JFK got shot than some random person in the street? Hell, I don't know why, but it is.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Opps I posted.

Thank you for supporting my topic.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Makkuro said:
Yeah, well, why was it more news-worthy when JFK got shot than some random person in the street? Hell, I don't know why, but it is.

If this person was the leader of Sweden then sure that actully would be important, but not she's not so who the fuck cares (besides makkuro)?

Makkuro

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
If this person was the leader of Sweden then sure that actully would be important, but not she's not so who the fuck cares (besides makkuro)?

Not you Americans, that's for damn sure. But thanks for getting my topic extra attention, rather than ignoring it.

Makkuro

lye said:
GODDAM americans!

what do you want us to do, were all busy remebering 9/11

Yeah, september eleventh 1973 was one of the worst days in history. And that fucker Augusto Pinochet is still free to walk the streets!

lye

Nihilist!
what? he only killed like...how many people was it like 4,000? and some tortures?
give the guy a break its not like he hitler

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
lye said:
what? he only killed like...how many people was it like 4,000? and some tortures?
give the guy a break its not like he hitler

4000 people dying in Chile is more than the approx. 3000 victims who died on 9/11. You miss the point... Makkuro is trying to point out that 9/11 isn't really that unique; simply the Americans have now experienced what the rest of the world has suffered.

The American government, through the CIA, backed the overthrow of Salvadore Allende, a democratically elected communist leader of Chile. His overthrow led to the persecution and execution of numerous left-wing students and opposition groups. Not exactly fitting the profile of the U.S. as a benevolant world power, huh? What ever happened to U.S. ideals of freedom and the promotion of democratic societies? Whoops... I guess those priorities are secondary since killing godless commies is more important. :p

Americans often forgot, in their orgy of self-pity over the terrorist attacks of 9/11, that their own government has committed equally atrocious actions in other foreign nations. The carpet bombing of Vietnam comes to mind plus the U.S. support of South American dictators during the Cold War.

I am quite fond of the U.S. and I sympathize with the victims of 9/11, however, Americans should realize that citizens in other countries have suffered a great deal more than they have.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
The orgy of xenophobic self-pity is proudly celebrated the world over. Boo fucking hoo to all the jingoistic tribesmen out there and the eternal suffering they’re people have experienced at the hands of whoever.

-Griffith

Top Bottom