Berserk Items at ExplosionToys.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings All!

First of all, a HUGE thank you to everyone here who has been so supportive of our website, especially Lady Griffith!!

ET.c wants you to know that we have put the Behelit (Befferit) pendant back up for Pre Order...again. According to ToyCom, they will be shipping this item to us in Late October/Early November. But there is a little bit of background on that story:

Our original sales rep at ToyCom ROCKED!! and was going to have them for us in July 03; but unfortunately, he no longer works there. Our new rep originally told us December on the pendants, but has upgraded the ship date. We have significant quantities on order, and are planning to fill every pre order we get! We will STOP taking orders when/if we sell out and ToyCom tells us there will not be more available. Right now, we have no limits on the amount you can order, but if people start getting crazy and ordering dozens of each, we will have to limit the number to be fair to everyone - so don't get greedy heheh!

So please accept our apologies for putting these up and taking them down. We were waiting for a definite answer from ToyCom.

Please check out our site: www.explosiontoys.com and you will find we carry a great selection of Berserk items - including Art of War statues and figures.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email us: info@explosion-toys.com

Thanks again to everyone for their support!!
~ Becca-chan

M

medievald00d

wow, Sk.net is gettin real popular. First japanimation, then explosion toys...up next, Dark Horse ;)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I ordered a figure that was (and is still) "In Stock" on ExplosionToys' site in early June, after many un-answered mails, I finally canceled my order 2 weeks ago, ordered from another site and got the figure delivered properly.

During these months ExplosionToys lied to me, especially when they told me my item was shipped (late July) and would arrive in 3-5 days.

The point of my post is: Explosion Toys isn't reliable, order from them at your own risks.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Aazealh said:
The point of my post is: Explosion Toys isn't reliable, order from them at your own risks.
Well, it would seem that his person just did more harm then this topic did good for the buisness.

puella

Berserk forever
I remember some other guy here posted about Explosion Toys.

incognitoX said:
Hey lady griffith..do you know whats the hold up with explosion toys and that shipment of behelits they had for pre order a while back? Did they just cancel all the preorders or are they actually getting the behelits in stock?

What the hell?

incognitoX

you fail me
puella said:
I remember some other guy here posted about Explosion Toys.What the hell?

I posted that a while ago.

I posted it mainly because I had originally preordered the behelit back in june or july and explosion toys said they would be shipping them around late july/august and I hadn't heard anything since.

I'm just hoping I don't have to preorder the two behelits again (that they still have my preorder for the behelits they offered back in july.)

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
explosiontoys said:
Greetings All!

First of all, a HUGE thank you to everyone here who has been so supportive of our website, especially Lady Griffith!!

ET.c wants you to know that we have put the Behelit (Befferit) pendant back up for Pre Order...again. According to ToyCom, they will be shipping this item to us in Late October/Early November. But there is a little bit of background on that story:

Our original sales rep at ToyCom ROCKED!! and was going to have them for us in July 03; but unfortunately, he no longer works there. Our new rep originally told us December on the pendants, but has upgraded the ship date. We have significant quantities on order, and are planning to fill every pre order we get! We will STOP taking orders when/if we sell out and ToyCom tells us there will not be more available. Right now, we have no limits on the amount you can order, but if people start getting crazy and ordering dozens of each, we will have to limit the number to be fair to everyone - so don't get greedy heheh!

So please accept our apologies for putting these up and taking them down. We were waiting for a definite answer from ToyCom.

Please check out our site: www.explosiontoys.com and you will find we carry a great selection of Berserk items - including Art of War statues and figures.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email us: info@explosion-toys.com

Thanks again to everyone for their support!!
~ Becca-chan

I LOVE YOU GUYS!! When I first started collecting I was directed to your site by a member here in SK and I am your unofficial promotor LOLOL. Seriously I told Sean that you guys have the best selection of statues...as you can see I placed tons of orders with you guys. And I just received the MF on Horseback...where the heck are my behelits!!!!!!!!LOL And what about the Kubrick set B....

LG

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Put the bad press somewhere else

Aazealh said:
I ordered a figure that was (and is still) "In Stock" on ExplosionToys' site in early June, after many un-answered mails, I finally canceled my order 2 weeks ago, ordered from another site and got the figure delivered properly.

During these months ExplosionToys lied to me, especially when they told me my item was shipped (late July) and would arrive in 3-5 days.

That is the first complaint I heard. I've had personal friends who collect anime in general and they only had good things to say about explosion. If you have a personal beef with them, take care of it personally instead of trying to bash them here. And instead of posting it here, why not consider that first of all, they can't always predict when items come in since they purchase from Toycom. Also, they're extremely busy and while sending e mails and not getting replies right away are annoying, I've never had a problem either. My e mails were always answered within a day or two. So I don't know what the story is with you.

Also, I'm still waiting for my Kubricks and another item, but if you look at other toy sites, they also will say items arrive in a certain month. That does not mean you're going to get it then either. SK on Horseback was due out in June but it's actually just beginning to get preorders in JAPAN in AUGUST. So that and some other items fell behind. I have a friend in Japan who knows the owners of AOW and even they fall behind on scheduled for release items.

I've received word that my own backordered items will be shipped shortly and I'm not so impatient that I have to lambast a company just because some item is late, which they even may not have control over, as you can see from items that claim to be released or already out and are actually just take preorders.

LG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom