Zodd and Gats

magus1234

I'm a llama!
I couldn't find this anywhere but why do you think Zodd saved Gats when he threw him the sword?I mean if all the apostles and god hand menmbers where designed for evil and Zodd saved Gats(the one who can break away from fate)isn't that a contradiction.There is something dif about Zodd?Or am I completely wrong

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Look at the bigger picture, if Guts had been killed then, the Hawks would have been lost and Griffith would have likely been killed next. Obviously, if that happened, the necessary chain of events leading to the Occultation wouldn't have been. Zoddo was watching out for Griffith's and God Hand's best interests, the same way he saved the day from Wild. Zoddo is the best example of the direct influence God Hand has on human events through Apostles.

-Griffith

This is what i dun understand, if that was the case, y did Zodd attack Griffith when they first met? I dun think challenging the USO is a very good reason...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
This is what i dun understand, if that was the case, y did Zodd attack Griffith when they first met? I dun think challenging the USO is a very good reason...

Didn't you read that part Smith ? Can you tell me why Zodd stopped the fight and went away ?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
An example of the nature of 95% of the questions and points people raise about Berserk here:

“Why did the chicken cross the road, and how did he end up on the other side?”

BONUS: Griffith’s Tips on Common Sense!

Hey kids, instead of asking those kinds of stupid ass questions all the time and looking like a mongoloid only less attractive, you can use this simple template to answer all your tepid questions about Berserk! (yeah, who am I kidding)

Example 1: Guts walked across the room and ate the pie sitting on the window sill.

Test DUMMY: “How did Guts get across the room?”

Common Sense: “He walked.”

DUMMY: “Why did he walk across the room?”

CS: “To eat the pie.”

DUMMY: “How do you know?”

CS: “Because he ate it you miserable dumbshit!!”

DUMMY: “Hey, don’t be elitist you nazi Hitler! And what's a window sill and why was a pie growing on it!?

Griffith (Me): “URRRRRRRGH!!!”

DUMMY: "Cake is better than pie IMO."

And people wonder why I’m so moody. =)

-Griffith

Pies grow out of windowsills? :eek: Ok, I think Zodd saved Guts because he knew that Guts would be important for the Band of the Hawk to have won the battle. Griffith probably could've taken Bascogne. Hmm, I wonder what Griffith would have done had Guts died at that moment. Another possibility was because he respected Guts' ability as a fighter and didn't want such a powerful warrior to die because his sword broke.

O

Ozmo

Aquedesin said:
A really great fighter should know how to do maintenance of his tool in order for it not to broke... ;D

Obviously he wasn't expecting for the anime physics of his indestructable sword to suddenly wear out in the middle of a fight.

On second thought, he should have expected just that, it being a dramatic moment and all. :)

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Aquedesin said:
A really great fighter should know how to do maintenance of his tool in order for it not to broke... ;D

He didn't have time to fix it after his 100-man battle. They're at war man! War waits for no one!

Top Bottom