OOP Berserk Behelit Necklace

Franz

It's a dolphin.
http://dmd-sales.com/outofprint/0398_bskh.htm

I've been drooling over this thing for years. Obviously my only way of finding it is probably ebay, or some other Japanese auction site. However, does anybody OWN this thing?

Anime Jungle in Little Tokyo (CA) has a behelit necklace that I guess was promotional, for 18 bucks. However, the behelit itself is a squishy plastic, and not really that great looking since its somewhat transparent. =\

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Franz said:
http://dmd-sales.com/outofprint/0398_bskh.htm

I've been drooling over this thing for years. Obviously my only way of finding it is probably ebay, or some other Japanese auction site. However, does anybody OWN this thing?

Anime Jungle in Little Tokyo (CA) has a behelit necklace that I guess was promotional, for 18 bucks. However, the behelit itself is a squishy plastic, and not really that great looking since its somewhat transparent. =\

They have two behelit key holders...one is green and the other is red, also on ebay Japan but you have to buy the whole set...there are two sets of keychains.

LG

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Are you referring to the one I linked above? Because I'm aware of both the green and red behelit sets, however I don't believe either are the one that's linked above. I've seen the others in person (and passed them up) but not the one above.

SexyCharlotte

I don't know anyone who owns that, and I certainly don't own it myself. Perhaps I should have made myself a little more clear in my above post. I was showing you other examples of non AOW behelits.

LG

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Ah, well I guess that clears things up. :) I know there is a reeeeeeeeally small one too, that's made to attach on your cell phone, or something like that.

SexyCharlotte

I also have the small silver behelit that's part of a set, with an intechangeable mini Dragon Slayer pendant. I found that on ebay London. It's interesting how you have to REALLY LOOK for these small treasures :)

I recently saw a PUCK toothbrush LOL on Yahoo Japan.

LG

SexyCharlotte

In the big Berserk art book, there's a couple of pages devoted to Berserk items and goodies...including the 1980's style denim jacket, some statues, stickers, etc...I first saw that silver behelit there. Then a miracle happened and it appeared on British ebay :)

LG

number18

a sci-fi bitch
That necklace looks awesome. If you find out where to actually buy it, let me know! I want to get the 2nd Berserk Kubrick set just for the Behelit, in hopes that it can actually be worn as a necklace. I've seen that Behelit sculpture/statue thing, where the rope is wound around the bottom of the behelit. That doesn't look like you can actually wear it. :(

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I have that necklace, I got it at an animecon years ago. It hangs on my rearview mirror. It's easily the crappiest Beherit I've ever seen though. Griff owns the Art of War one and it is ridiculously awesome.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Really, that necklace/keychain is crap? I'd think otherwise from Movic, as most of their products are good quality. What is it that makes it so crappy?

Also is there a link handy for the Art of War version of the Behelit?

number18

a sci-fi bitch
The thread you started that's like Get your Behelit necklaces now! or something like that...those behelits look like the lanyard is molded as a sculpture to the bottom of the behelit and you can't actually wear them. I see the same picture of it in all the auctions I see, so I assume it can't really be worn. Can it? I must be wrong then.

Walter - are you referring to the behelit in the link at the beginning of the thread? :(

I'm hoping I find some sweet Berserk merch at Anime NEXT. And of course can't wait to meet Marc Diraison. =girlish scream= It's a shame my Slann costume is nowhere NEAR finished. Maybe at some other con...

Franz

It's a dolphin.
number18 said:
Walter - are you referring to the behelit in the link at the beginning of the thread? :(

Yes.

And btw, though I have no clue how ANext is, but I would think you're going to find the usual bits - figures, wallscrolls, dvds, manga...you might find lil trinkets and whatnot (like the behelit cellphone strap) and perhaps some kinda pencil board...but honestly (oh yeah, an art book or two!) I think you can probably find all the same stuff online, and maybe cheaper!

While at Anime Expo, I didn't really see anything spectacular for merchandise, and that's the largest anime con in the nation.

SexyCharlotte

Calling down the Godhand

I just sent in a roll of film with a photo of all the different behelits I have in my collection. I'll post it here and you guys can tell me which one you like best. There's a weird big blue one I just got from Japan...it has a huge nose and one closed eye is in a totally different place than all the other behelits. My favorite necklace still remains the silver one. It's much more wearable that the red ones.
I wore it at work and some girls asked me what it was so I told them if they f**ked with me, I'd have to sacrifice them to the Five Angels of Death LOL

LG

LG

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Re:Calling down the Godhand

Lady Griffith said:
I just sent in a roll of film with a photo of all the different behelits I have in my collection. I'll post it here and you guys can tell me which one you like best.

...So that I can purchase one :)

night wolf

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
attitude.jpg

I hate cats >:(
his name attitude (the cat's name) ::)

Kasiotfur

This Lady of the flower hurts....
Lady_Griffith>> Could you tell me how big is the silver necklace you have (the one that came with the mini-sword) in centymeters?... I'm wanting to buy that one, but I have no idea is it really worth it...

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Kasiotfur said:
Lady_Griffith>> Could you tell me how big is the silver necklace you have (the one that came with the mini-sword) in centymeters?... I'm wanting to buy that one, but I have no idea is it really worth it...

If you're expecting it to be large, its not (to my recollection). Heh..."centy" meters...

SexyCharlotte

Kasiotfur said:

The silver behelit is about 3/4 of an inch, and it hangs from a black string. There is also a 2.5 inch pendant of the Dragon Slayer that is interchangeable with the silver behelit pendant...or I guess you can wear them both. \

I definitely think it's worth buying...the set cost me about 20 US dollars and comes in a neat flat box with the Berserk illustrations on it. I got it from UK Ebay. I haven't found that anywhere since then so it was a good buy for me.

It is a sleeping behelit, the silver one...I'm getting a photo developed of my 'behelit' collection and as soon as I get the photo I will post it up here for you.

LG

Kasiotfur

This Lady of the flower hurts....
Lady_Griffith>> Thanks!! ^___^ I saw the one here: http://animerus.com/berserk.html is this the one you have? Heh... 30$ *is* a little expensive for something 3/4 inches big.. but I think I'll have to think about it ;))

Top Bottom