Look at this picture

puella

Berserk forever

dirtymind.jpg

When you see this picture first, how many dolphins can you find?
As for me, none :-[

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Majin Tenshi said:
well, I saw this the other day, and it said there were only 7. You're imagineing things.

Maybe "it" was wrong? I distinctly see two smaller dolphins along with seven large ones.

Unless it's trying to pull a fast one... "Aha. There are only 7 dolphins, two of them are PORPOISES! A LOSER IS YOU!!"

M

medievald00d

Im with Graywords. Theres a small one under the two dolphins at top (unless its a shrimp... ::))

Theres another small one where the man is holding the lady at the erm...chest...

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
puella said:
To those who found more than three dolphins there:

I doubt you could when you first saw it.....

You're absolutely right, Puella. First thing I did was try to associate it with a scene from Berserk, to see if the pose was from the Guts/Casca sex scene... ^_^;

Then I was like "wait, dolphins... what does this have to do with dolphins?" =p

I think anybody who's quite so interested in Berserk will see the intimate couple image LONG before happy sea creatures.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Graywords said:
You're absolutely right, Puella. First thing I did was try to associate it with a scene from Berserk, to see if the pose was from the Guts/Casca sex scene... ^_^;

Then I was like "wait, dolphins... what does this have to do with dolphins?" =p

LOL, same here, I was looking hard for a Guts/Caska resemblance or something before I noticed Puella's note about the dolphins. And even then it took me a while to see them.

But be honest, if Puella didn't tell us about the dolphins, who would have noticed them? :p

EDIT: Oh, and Walter gets the award for having the single most corrupted mind of the board. :D

puella

Berserk forever
Mizar said:
But be honest, if Puella didn't tell us about the dolphins, who would have noticed them? :p

Dana~

dana.jpg

** That Japanese "Dana" means something like "yeah" or "you're right". I personaly love this elvine word. 8)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Mizar said:

There's actually a note on the bottle that says: "Love message from the dolphins".

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
puella said:
Dana~

dana.jpg

** That Japanese "Dana" means something like "yeah" or "you're right". I personaly love this elvine word. 8)

I think is if puck was an internet kiddie they would translate that to: "tru"

cool pic btw

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
I saw first the dolphins, but that was because, since the image was so big, on my screen did appear, at first,only the upper part and so I didn't see the couple in love. I guess the mind of my monitoris not corrupted, yet :p

roberto999 said:
I guess the mind of my monitoris not corrupted, yet :p

If u have seen the picture as a whole, I bet u would have spotted the couple 1st...

And i can guarantee that 99% of the adult would not know if there was any dolphin (without help of course ;D)

Top Bottom