Please read before posting on this section!

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
I removed some topics that were redundant and those that were...childish :). I apologize.

Now, for those of you who are new to this board, please SEARCH THROUGH THIS MERCHANDISE section if you have a question regarding Berserk merchandise. I often get PM's on merchandise that could easily be answered by simply searching for answers here in this section. That is why this section exists...so you can find answers to your questions.

IF for some reason you can't find the answer to whatever it is you are looking for, and you need information in particular regarding AOW items, then you can either e mail me or PM me. I do have a lot of sources who can get hard to find items.

But please, first...use this section as a source for info before asking.

LG

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
since this was posted half an hour ago, I'll point this out. At the bottum of the page, there is a "Sticky" button.
looks like this:
admin_sticky.gif
: on chaos realms, I can't be certain about here though.

Please read _____________ tend to deserve stickies. No, I didn't more then skim it since I don't post on this board much.

A lock
admin_lock.gif
might not be uncalled for, incase you don't want people chatting in this thread. (a good idea for rules threads.

Top Bottom