Griffith and Gattsu.

Kart

Resident /b/tard
does anyone think it's a possiblity even after Griffith met Gattsu and told him they he no longered wanted him he may still?.

As far as Griffith and Guts go, I don't believe that Griffith ever told Guts he didn't want him anymore. He just wanted to see if he had any lingering feelings, aparently he doesn't. He may not have any lingering feelings, but he might have some new ones, considering Guts is his father, but I doubt it. Now to answer your question, I'm quite confident if Guts said he has let go of the past to Griffith and didn't care that Griffith betrayed him, Griffith would take him back, Griffith might stay on guard, but Guts is an asset to any army. The offer that Griffith made to Rickert probably stands for Guts too. However, Griffith probably realizes that Guts would never accept the offer. :eek:

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
Re:Griffith and Guts.

Griffith definitely cares. He wouldn't have "gone to see him" if he hadn't. Plus he is still "part" of Guts.

Scarred

I am the apostle of Samson. FEAR ME!

Doesn't Griffith remark that he's not supposed to feel anything, but because he's Gut's son (umm, sorta, also his own son...) he has SOME minute feelings.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.

shading said:
Do you think they a gays ???(we called gays "BL" in china)?

Kan qu lai tamen liang ge shi, dan shi wo juede tamen she hao pengyou. Guts bu ai Griffith he Griffith bu ai Guts. (Dui bu qi wo xie pingying)

Miyu said:
Kan qu lai tamen liang ge shi, dan shi wo juede tamen she hao pengyou. Guts bu ai Griffith he Griffith bu ai Guts. (Dui bu qi wo xie pingying)

I'll translate it...

Look like they are two different things, but i felt that they are just good friend. Guts does not love Griffith and Griffith doesnt love Guts too (I'm sorry but i m writing pingying)

Scarred

I am the apostle of Samson. FEAR ME!

ZODDGUTS said:
OH MY GOD really? ::)

Yup. Didn't you know that if you double team a girl, she will have a demon baby that will hold the second guy's soul?

Demented Swordsman

so I pranked him.. to death with a tire iron!

Well, Grifith said he came to make sure & that he was 'free' but, as you all saw, he still instinctively saved Caska, due to the seed he inhabited. Also, he analyzed his heartbeat whilst Guts was battling Zodd & questioned if it was their seed that was doing this.

The demon afflicted seed seemed to warn Guts, so for all we know, he could have also came to warn Guts.. of what? Possibly of his dream itself, knowing that it is indeed evil, or at least that the parties involved are evil.. but thats just me...

Top Bottom