Trading Card

sendo7

Fight me, kill me, I like it
I think we could put all the information that we have here.
And I don't think a Topic is open right now for this subject no ?

So, it will be a Card Game, and did you see the illustrations from b/w to colors ?? It's look amazing. I will order some box for my shop, so if anyone in europe or states (but it will be cheaper to order directly in japan from USA I think) want some, we could speak about it.

Seeya.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
He's referring to the soon to be out set of trading cards ( 120-150 cards I believe) of Berserk and some of them supposedly have new illustrations ( or illustrations that have not been seen before) from our beloved Mr. Miura.

LG

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Do you have any idea where we could buy it ? animaxis or acclimate perhaps ? Trading cards remind me the old era many years ago...

Anyway, this adds to the fact Berserk seems to be more and more popular in the world.
Guil

puella

Berserk forever
Lady Griffith said:
He's referring to the soon to be out set of trading cards ( 120-150 cards I believe) of Berserk and some of them supposedly have new illustrations ( or illustrations that have not been seen before) from our beloved Mr. Miura.

LG

Read this.

Olivier Hague said:
'Looks like Miura's "project" was... "Berserk Trading Cards". ^^;
There will be 160 different cards, and 50 of them will be new illustrations (o_O).

Isnt a new artbook coming out? There was already so many illustrations since the 1st artbook... and now he did about 50 new ones? That's cool, but i dont want these pictures on 5 cm card! what a waste...

REALEASE AN ARTBOOK!!!

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
There are occasionally some trading cards that show up on Yahoo Japan but I am not sure what set they belong to, or if they were even sold as a set. There was one of Caska up there recently.

I don't know about an artbook but I certainly hope there will be one. I will be on the lookout and ask my friend/source of all things AOW Berserk in Japan about a new book.

LG

Top Bottom